PDA

View Full Version : Good Tutorial?

Energizeric
12-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Earlier this year when I decided to begin playing pocket legends, there was a nice PDF available for download that someone had written which explained the different classes in great detail, gave details about the different statistics, and a bunch of other things. This was extremely useful in deciding how to begin. Is there such a thing for Arcane Legends?

Bless
12-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Nope, if ya need help with builds/stats for sorc or war pm me

Ubernewber
12-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Not yet there isn't really "professional" builds yet" people just making themselves

Energizeric
12-01-2012, 09:59 PM
I mean just for deciding which class to be. I'm not sure if I want to be warrior, thief or mage. When I was looking into PL, it explained that warriors/bears were the tanks, archers/birds were the damage dealers, and enchantress was the healer and magic dealer. I understand that this is basically the same for AL, but I believe there are some slight differences in terms of stats, like someone said strength no longer gives dodge, now dex does, and now strength increases damage, I'm not sure exactly, so I was wondering if someone can explain a summary of the 3 classes and which one plays each part, perhaps someone who has played PL and can just explain the differences.

Bless
12-02-2012, 07:25 AM
I mean just for deciding which class to be. I'm not sure if I want to be warrior, thief or mage. When I was looking into PL, it explained that warriors/bears were the tanks, archers/birds were the damage dealers, and enchantress was the healer and magic dealer. I understand that this is basically the same for AL, but I believe there are some slight differences in terms of stats, like someone said strength no longer gives dodge, now dex does, and now strength increases damage, I'm not sure exactly, so I was wondering if someone can explain a summary of the 3 classes and which one plays each part, perhaps someone who has played PL and can just explain the differences. Str does not increase damage. If ur a mage then if u put points into int then u get more damage. Same with rogue, if thy put attribute points into dex their damage increases, and war if they put points into str their damage increases...

iRusher
12-02-2012, 08:42 AM
Ther r nu toriuls on dis

Energizeric
12-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Ther r nu toriuls on dis

link?

Ambient
12-02-2012, 09:32 AM
link?

The barbarian above you meant to say "There are no tutorials on this."

Meaning there is no link.

iRusher
12-02-2012, 09:34 AM
link?

I r hawv nu lynk I r vewy sawy

Energizeric
12-02-2012, 09:40 AM

My bad, he said "nu" and I thought he meant "new", but I guess he meant "no".

Bless
12-02-2012, 09:41 AM
link?

I r hawv nu lynk I r vewy sawy hay wei u cupeh mi werds? Ei em tuu proh far u cez meh nunja end elynoob tut meh.

iRusher
12-02-2012, 10:43 AM
[

I r hawv nu lynk I r vewy sawy hay wei u cupeh mi werds? Ei em tuu proh far u cez meh nunja end elynoob tut meh.[/QUOTE]

NUUU dunt li tu mi

Bless
12-02-2012, 10:48 AM
[

I r hawv nu lynk I r vewy sawy hay wei u cupeh mi werds? Ei em tuu proh far u cez meh nunja end elynoob tut meh.

NUUU dunt li tu mi[/QUOTE] oke oke ve ken be phrends oke? Boot plox dnt keel meh end vvuteva eu du dunt tael nunja ei cope him

iRusher
12-02-2012, 11:21 AM
[

NUUU dunt li tu mi oke oke ve ken be phrends oke? Boot plox dnt keel meh end vvuteva eu du dunt tael nunja ei cope him[/QUOTE]

Oke I wunt teyl nunja yu cope hum

Bless
12-02-2012, 11:24 AM
[

NUUU dunt li tu mi oke oke ve ken be phrends oke? Boot plox dnt keel meh end vvuteva eu du dunt tael nunja ei cope him

Oke I wunt teyl nunja yu cope hum[/QUOTE] cukei fer yu!

iRusher
12-02-2012, 11:36 AM
[

NUUU dunt li tu mi oke oke ve ken be phrends oke? Boot plox dnt keel meh end vvuteva eu du dunt tael nunja ei cope him

Oke I wunt teyl nunja yu cope hum cukei fer yu![/QUOTE]

I cayn et teh cukeiż

Bless
12-02-2012, 11:42 AM
null yesh bor eu ken eat da cuekei en yei dis quat go fanny? Eit seys null

iRusher
12-02-2012, 01:05 PM
null yesh bor eu ken eat da cuekei en yei dis quat go fanny? Eit seys null

Hawhawhaw ot us fanny eit seys nullˇ!ˇˇ

Bebsi
12-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Earlier this year when I decided to begin playing pocket legends, there was a nice PDF available for download that someone had written which explained the different classes in great detail, gave details about the different statistics, and a bunch of other things. This was extremely useful in deciding how to begin. Is there such a thing for Arcane Legends?

Hey, nice to see that u give it a shot :)

Well, the game isn't complicated yet.
Best thing u can do is start all 3 classes and play each class to ... Let's say lvl5 or lvl10.
First one just takes u a few minutes. Then u can decide for urself with which class to cap.

The hardest but most challenging is still the rogue class, medium armor, no mana regen abilities.
Mage class is super powerful but weakest armor. Regen isn't good either.
I guess warrior is pretty much the easiest class. Best regen abilities, high armor and hp.

U might ask urself how to spent ur skill points. I fooled around a bit and IMO warrior should put almost everything into str.
The good thing is, that u can make up the missing crit or dodge with a few of ur pets.
Rogue and mages use up a lot of mana but can't regen it fast enough, they lack hp too.
So putting a few skill points in hp is a must. Even with half their skill points in mana they still need to use a lot of pots.

About pets...
U know it from PL when u would use the red dragon set for more crit, the blue set for that extra man regen etc.
In AL it is much better. I really love the pet system. One pet would give u a boost in dodge where another would boost ur crit etc.
That's as a passive ability :) then ur pets still have an arcane ability (u have an extra button to activate it) like increasing ur dodge, ur damage etc. Now u can mix the 40 pets with exactly the equipment that boosts the stat u want, e.g. The mighty vorpal sword, fitting armor and helm with the pet ribbit for high crit --> the sword has the proc 100% crit --> when the proc activates u do constantly max damage, if it doesn't activate u still have a 9-11% chance to crit hit ^_^

Well, I still haven't checked out all combinations of pets and equipment but I think u will like it cause u can combine a lot :)
Well, in the end I guess the plat pets are the strongest xD

And as in PL u have some super rare armor, weapons that are indeed very expensive.
As a compromise u can buy the plat bundles giving u pretty much a very powerful set (luckily not the strongest xD).
Give AL a try, some things don't need to be explained. U will get in the game easily.

Good luck and see u in game :)