PDA

View Full Version : Gold in AL

Bashem
12-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Heres my biggest issue with al atm. You droped the free daily gold because you stated there was to much gold floating around for such a new game. I dissagree 100%. The biggest problem wasnt the free gold if anything that helped us with poition and pet costs for the day. The issue is u made gold purchasable with plat. Im gulty of it myself i got some to gear up a bit at 16. you have uped the prices for feeding pets the cost to put a item on auction is way to much for people that cant buy gold imo. The economy is your doing you state theres to much gold thats y nothing else. You wont get rid of plat bought gold it makes you money but u say theres to much gold ingame? Im confused how uping pet cost the price of potions auction costs fix this. dont hurt people that dont have cash to blow cause thats what your doing. Need money sinks add a option to revive for a gold amount and keep the plat one but make the gold one mabye 500-1000 per revive that will solve some issues. Lower cost of pet feeding and potions there needed not realy a option. It looks like you want to force players to buy plat not give the option. Your makin it worse for new players non rich players its hard to feel like you made much unless you luck out on a drop at 15-16. I realy hope you think of this cause right now it feels like its a never ending cycle loot stuff feed pet use potions sell stuff back at square one. And the economy well plat bought gold imo caused the rediculous prices. Y cause enough players bought gold got there item so people knowpeople will pay that price. In any game when you can buy gold economy skyrockets cause the rich know tje other rich will pay it. Meanwhile the not so rich feel cheated. I know you need to make cash but in the end the economy and lack of non plat gold is your doing. And i love this game just think you need to make it not so buy gold or good luck finding it.

Elyseon
12-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Imma buy 3.4 mil tudey

Fyrce
12-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Don't feed your pet. Stable your pet!

Zaonabiuibil
12-01-2012, 09:54 PM
If you have gold issues, while waiting to see if there is an update, try this!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76382-Merchanting-how-to-get-rich!

Rot
12-01-2012, 11:13 PM
I've never fed my pet before. :o

CodyBearr
12-01-2012, 11:16 PM
I so far haven't been able to buy potions, feed my pet, or list an item in CS... I'm only lv10 and can't play often but don't seem to be making any gold

Elyseon
12-01-2012, 11:42 PM
I get 5 pots every day it seems

ShadowGunX
12-02-2012, 12:40 AM
warrior seems to b most gold saver. i do soloconly kraag tombs nd i dnt need a pet or neither i use any potions. as i hav horn of renew nd vengeful blood(maxed). smetimes i get egg or smetime pink det worth 3k-10k. so use a warrior lvl15 nd do solo in kraag. in less time u will nt b poor.

Fyrce
12-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Actually you can stand around Kraag. People give you random pinks...

Hehe. New farm method! No begging or talking required, though I do say thanks if I get the chance.

CosmoxKramer
12-02-2012, 10:00 AM
This is true Bashem, you have 3 chooses

You can buy plat to get rich
Really on random luck of pinks. Unless you can sell the items in chat or the first time in the CS, you may lose all your cash posting the item before it sells
You can get a couple thousand a day (as warrior) doing dailies and dungeon. Other classes you'll get less because they suck up potions

Astrocat
12-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Agree 100%.