PDA

View Full Version : Sup

Gigglez
09-14-2010, 09:04 AM
Droppin Buy to say hi

cry
09-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Ohaider!
I am cry(stalize) I am named cry for two reasons one being important for you the other irrelevant. The first being I named my self cry in a whirling tornado of confused sexuality, suddenly yearning to be a women I took the name crystal as that was taken and my heart froze over or crystalized from pain. I donned the name crystalize instead and made it my job in life to be a complete a-hole to the poor. . The other I make people cry, why? Cuz I am 1337, I was given a gift I can smell out idiots and correct them. Ta-Ta, now.

Royce
09-15-2010, 03:37 PM
Ah okay, so Cry is officially weird. Anyway, welcome to the community Gigglez.

Kingofhurtz
09-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Ohaider!
I am cry(stalize) I am named cry for two reasons one being important for you the other irrelevant. The first being I named my self cry in a whirling tornado of confused sexuality, suddenly yearning to be a women I took the name crystal as that was taken and my heart froze over or crystalized from pain. I donned the name crystalize instead and made it my job in life to be a complete a-hole to the poor. . The other I make people cry, why? Cuz I am 1337, I was given a gift I can smell out idiots and correct them. Ta-Ta, now.

I sincerely hope that's not true =O

Royce
09-15-2010, 05:03 PM
I vote Cry off the welcome wagon lol. Probably better suited for the Traders Market...

cry
09-15-2010, 10:02 PM
I bring joy, no not joy, whats the opposite sadness? No confused sadness.

Necrobane
09-16-2010, 12:03 AM
weeeiiirrdd anyways, Heya! seen you around and you seem like a pretty good tank :)

giayuan
09-16-2010, 12:10 AM
oh suppsss
it me cerealbomber, ive played with u a few times; even did some good business with you too i think :)
well, welcum to forums, have fun! (lol...)