PDA

View Full Version : Titan Slayer.

Limsi
12-02-2012, 12:43 AM
It seems like I would not get a chance to get this title; I have completed all of the achievements aside from the Forgotten Boss and Holloween Boss slaying badge and the title still has not been unlocked. Good bye TrueLegends, I was hoping to spend $ for the title. Anyone else suffer the same fate as mine?

Deathofan
12-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Blah at the forgotten treasure and halloween events. I killed fragx and didn't get the achievement for it. Imo they should get rid of this non-obtainable achievements unless they bring them back in the future. Imagine the forgotten event #2 lol. I don't really care much about tittles, i prefer wearing my guild name on.

Rot
12-02-2012, 01:08 AM
You get Titan Slayer from killing hidden bosses.. D:<

Jcyee
12-02-2012, 03:06 AM
im pretty sure you still get the titan slayer title even though you cant kill the forgotten and halloween bosses. maybe its a bug with the halloween boss because on one of my alts i got the title without the forgotten boss

Energizeric
12-02-2012, 03:09 AM
How exactly do the titles work. For example, what if you obtain "Titan Slayer" and then they add more achievements to that category?? Do you lose the Titan Slayer achievement until you complete the additional achievements, or do you keep it once you have it? I wondered that about "True Legend" as well. Once you obtain it, is it yours forever?

Ogbuehi
12-02-2012, 07:44 AM
You keep the title even if they add another achievement or whether you complete the new achievement. I have 2 toons, one that has completed all the achievements under Titan slayer and the other with which I never completed the forgotten boss achievement. Both have the Titan slayer achievement title with the achievement completed.

Energizeric
12-02-2012, 08:58 AM
You keep the title even if they add another achievement or whether you complete the new achievement. I have 2 toons, one that has completed all the achievements under Titan slayer and the other with which I never completed the forgotten boss achievement. Both have the Titan slayer achievement title with the achievement completed.

Good, that's the way it should be. This is actually a motivation to finish "True Legend" as soon as possible, otherwise it may end up costing more in the long run (more vanity items to buy).

Ogbuehi
12-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Actually, the latest for achievement change gear wise requires you to wear L75 helm, armor, and weapon pinks on a toon. It's the only flair achievement I've ever completed.