PDA

View Full Version : Oh crisis! LOST ALL MY MONEY

YouAndMeAreGonnaBeFriends
12-02-2012, 10:01 AM
I LOST IT ALL! I have 7k left but I'm not gonna worry because sts will help me out right? Guys you need to know so it doesn't happen to you. Ok so I've been using my level 71 scythe that I bought for 620k. Then I saw prices were dropping and I wanted to get rid of it so I didn't lose money. So I put it in my stash so my merch account can sell it. I put it in the Cs for 540k for 24 hours. When I woke up I went to check and see if it sold today. So I typed in the word "scythe" and unchecked " show usable items only " because my merch is level 22 soon to be 30, and I noticed my scythe was not there! So I clicked on pending and it said it was still pending, but it was not listed with the other sales. So I clicked cancel, because I was going to sell it for the lowest price in cs. When I went to my inventory my scythe was not there! in my inventory. So I rechecked the auction house to see if it was still in pending but it wasn't. So I realized it is a glitch so don't sell anything in the cs until STS fixes the bug if they read this or you will become broke like me. I Only have 8k left. I lost it all I was going to use my money to merch for some more money when my scythe sold so everyone should stop listing prices in the cs or it can happen to you. And sts will you please give me 540k or a level 71 scythe it took forever to get one piece of a new weapon which I used for pvp. Now I don't have it or any gold My name in pocket legends is iunz help please

Bless
12-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Pm support theyll help

Delphina
12-02-2012, 10:07 AM
I would double check your inventory and if it isn't there send a message to support@spacetimestudios.com with the details you provided in this thread.

noperly22
12-02-2012, 10:12 AM
its probABLY in your pack, there really isnt anyway for it not to work in your situation
your lvl 22 probably just forgot to take off the check mark

Waug
12-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Go back and check again, server is lagging ATM.

YouAndMeAreGonnaBeFriends
12-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Its still not in my inventory or the cs I emailed sts about it though

Elyseon
12-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Sum times pending/sold items in cs take awhile to load
So maybe it sold, and just isnt loading
I have left my ipod to load cs before for over 10mins and it didnt werk so that could be it

Otukura
12-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Sum times pending/sold items in cs take awhile to load
So maybe it sold, and just isnt loading
I have left my ipod to load cs before for over 10mins and it didnt werk so that could be it

werk werk werk werk werk

Traebeles99
12-02-2012, 08:20 PM
I had a problem with stash like a month ago and I lost like 150k support didnt do anything about it so gl with that.

Rot
12-03-2012, 04:57 AM
I think it's lag that caused your problem.
I almost lost my name ' Rot ' yesterday due to server lag.