PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for asking but...what's the best equipment for lvl 16?

Spiritualist
12-02-2012, 11:59 AM
I've tried to read most of the most of the posts here but I can't seem to kind a definitive answer on this. I'm looking for lvl 16 equipment for all slots, with a focus on high INT and armour, then damage, then Strength, not fussed about dexterity. Any equipment lists will be much appreciated.

primaeva
12-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Your 'optimal' gear setup is directly dependent on what tanks you run with. High damage, low-health builds are not viable if you keep pugging because the generic tank will lose aggro and you'll get two-hit. On the other hand, high health + armor would be useless if you run with warriors that know their aggro cycle and tote a Ribbit and Vorpal.

I hope you see this link and realize what I mean. It will do much more for your levelling and farming efficiency (which is the only real endgame goal) by building a friendlist of good warriors (or you could fund and educate some warriors.. if you have the money and patience).

In general, for levelling, you'll be pugging mostly. Run 300+ armor and ~800 health and the rest INT/damage, and you can Fireball + Time Shift most mobs dead in Kraag 3 until you hit 16.

Technique
12-06-2012, 01:47 AM
Clever demo bones of security
Clever jeweled pendant+ring of brutality
Clever flamestrike rod of assaults

As for helmet I haven't really found a "best" one, you could always go for the clever demo hood.

Energizeric
12-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Clever demo bones of security
Clever jeweled pendant+ring of brutality
Clever flamestrike rod of assaults

As for helmet I haven't really found a "best" one, you could always go for the clever demo hood.

What I hate about the sorcerer gear is that even though the stuff you list has the best stats, it doesn't look very nice IMO, and also doesn't match or look like a "set". The forerunner helm and armor look much nicer as do the founders gear as well. But the Demo armor does not match the Demo hood, and the clever flamestrike rod does not go well with the Demo armor or hood. I think the best looking gear is the forerunner helm & armor along with the clever flamestrike rod -- this actually looks like a "set".

keanyoong
12-08-2012, 04:39 PM
:eagerness: