PDA

View Full Version : please make it so we cant click on eachother during runs

Covert
12-02-2012, 12:06 PM
whenever im running a map i always accidently spazoid click on someone and end up messaging them something like 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' or 'aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwqeqeqe' or something along those lines (mind you i play on chrome)

sometimes i ask to trade them during a run also, which can be inconvenient at times

i dont think it should be removed from towns cuz you dont have to worry about dying as much and killing, but shouldnt be there in actual fighting maps cuz some people have spazoid fingers that like to tell ppl 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' which is pretty weird imo

Astrocat
12-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Finally someone that says it! This is the MOST ANNOYING thing of Arcane Legends. I didn't made a thread since I don't know how to explain it, but they MUST do it same as their other games, where the names of your Pet and other Players are on the left. I ALWAYS touch ''trade'' or ''message'' or ''inspect'' when I play, and I find it very disturbing. Even the pet window. Well, who knows? Maybe another way to make us buy more platinums (revive)? Please fix this! It would be just great :D.

Covert
12-02-2012, 04:02 PM
spaz bump

Elyseon
12-02-2012, 04:20 PM
This is the MOST ANNOYING thing of Arcane Legends.
Wrong.
Fixed camera most annoying

Astrocat
12-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Wrong.

Noooo you're supposed to get used to it... :dejection:

Elyseon
12-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Wrong.

Noooo you're supposed to get used to it... :dejection:
Its like getting used to sitting on a needle

Astrocat
12-02-2012, 05:29 PM

XDD

Elyseon
12-02-2012, 05:30 PM

XDD
Acualy et herts
Nut funnee

Astrocat
12-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Acualy et herts
Nut funnee

Dos et rely herts? Ie nevr trai..

Elyseon
12-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeh ur luky
Dun tri
Rly no fun

Mothwing
12-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Lawl Ely...

Fixed camera better be...FIXED! HA! Get it? :3

Astrocat
12-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Yeh ur luky
Dun tri
Rly no fun

Il kep dis in mind, ie no tri den!

Elyseon
12-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Lawl Ely...

Fixed camera better be...FIXED! HA! Get it? :3
Thets lulztastik
U rly clevur

Mothwing
12-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Thets lulztastik
U rly clevur

Ikr I bes chomedien

----------------------------------
Sent Using Tapatalk

The Flash
12-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Not just AL also PL. I have reported, friended, and muted people lol

CriticalCyr
12-03-2012, 02:18 AM
Last time I checked in PL, at least on my tablet and phone, you can't click people non-towne maps. You have to click their name in the top corner to view their character page.

Covert
12-29-2012, 06:35 PM
bumpz

Wizard_Mike
12-30-2012, 12:59 AM
Yeah, this is a good suggestion. Add pets to that, because I manage to tap them and bring up that menu every once in a while (mainly when they get behind the thumbstick).

Bless
12-30-2012, 06:48 AM
This is the MOST ANNOYING thing of Arcane Legends.
Wrong.
Fixed camera most annoying thugt eu vver band

Covert
12-30-2012, 11:44 AM
thugt eu vver band

No

He just uses that title for flaunting

Mrsberry
12-31-2012, 01:51 PM
Bump!
This is annoying! Worse then no rotating camera.
Btw if theres no rotating camera when pvp comes out how will we know if someones behind us? Hmm something to think about.
Now that would defiantly be more annoying then clicking on people in runs but wait what if you could click on people while your pvping that might just be even more annoying. My brain is confuzzled @.@

Covert
12-31-2012, 03:32 PM
Bump!
This is annoying! Worse then no rotating camera.
Btw if theres no rotating camera when pvp comes out how will we know if someones behind us? Hmm something to think about.
Now that would defiantly be more annoying then clicking on people in runs but wait what if you could click on people while your pvping that might just be even more annoying. My brain is confuzzled @.@

thanks for agreeing

hate pming people awqwq so much :,(

Wizard_Mike
12-31-2012, 06:49 PM
Btw if theres no rotating camera when pvp comes out how will we know if someones behind us?

The same way you would know if some one is in front of you, I imagine. Your character is always right in the middle of the screen and you can see the same distance all around him/her. Or are you playing with the camera zoomed in? If that's the case, then you'll definitely want to zoom back out for pvp so your field of vision isn't limited, because you can bet every one else in PvP will have their cameras zoomed out.

If you're not playing with the camera zoomed in, then I'm really not understanding why you would think the fixed camera would prevent you from seeing an enemy player behind you. If everyone has the same camera view and same viewing distance, then it's pretty much a "if you a on their screen, then they are on yours" scenario. No one should be able to sneak up behind someone unseen, on account of the camera.

I get that some one could be coming up on you, but are out of the range of your camera. But it goes both ways, they can't see you either.

So please elaborate to help me understand, because I really don't see the problem.

Mrsberry
01-01-2013, 12:45 AM
The same way you would know if some one is in front of you, I imagine. Your character is always right in the middle of the screen and you can see the same distance all around him/her. Or are you playing with the camera zoomed in? If that's the case, then you'll definitely want to zoom back out for pvp so your field of vision isn't limited, because you can bet every one else in PvP will have their cameras zoomed out.

If you're not playing with the camera zoomed in, then I'm really not understanding why you would think the fixed camera would prevent you from seeing an enemy player behind you. If everyone has the same camera view and same viewing distance, then it's pretty much a "if you a on their screen, then they are on yours" scenario. No one should be able to sneak up behind someone unseen, on account of the camera.

I get that some one could be coming up on you, but are out of the range of your camera. But it goes both ways, they can't see you either.

So please elaborate to help me understand, because I really don't see the problem.
Thanks for the long smuggy reply to one sentence of my post. I usaly play with camera 60% zoomed in wasnt thinking about zooming out sorry. But my post was more put in a joking sence not for u to get your pantys in a twist. So please elaborate to help me understand, because I really dont see a a problem. Why so seriouse?

Wizard_Mike
01-01-2013, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the long smuggy reply to one sentence of my post. I usaly play with camera 60% zoomed in wasnt thinking about zooming out sorry. But my post was more put in a joking sence not for u to get your pantys in a twist. So please elaborate to help me understand, because I really dont see a a problem. Why so seriouse?

You claimed the camera would be a problem in PvP, even called it annoying, and I simply stated how it wasn't a problem at all.

So you forgot about zoomin out when you posted your complaint. Ok. No wait, you were just joking with that post? Which is it? There's certainly nothing in that post that led me to believe it was being made in jest. In fact, quite the opposite. Looked like straightforward opinion to me, what with calling the fixed camera annoying and all. And your question about not being able to see enemies sneaking up behind you, along with the "something to think about" part, seemed like a legitimate concern to you. That's why I responded with an answer/counter.

Either way, you seem to be recanting now, so I take it we are now in agreance?

I apologize if I came off smug. I didn't really mean to, that's just how I talk. Looking back over my post, I can see how the first and last sentences of my post can be taken as being pretty snotty, but that honestly wasn't my intention.

Mrsberry
01-01-2013, 09:22 AM
My post was concern in a jokingly tone. Yes I am recanting what I said that was a mistake on my part. I agree there should be no problem with fixed camera in pvp I actualy realy like the fixed camera in AL gotten use to it now. My main concern in my post was with clicking on others while in pve/pvp that could prove to be a problem and annoyance. If you look back and read past post I think you'll understand what I mean when I said it is in a joking manner. Past posts were people bantering back and fourth about what is more annoying fixed camera or clicking on others in map.
Ill try not to take your posts as snotty in the future.