PDA

View Full Version : Fifth day reward heraldic bundle : Useless gear for character's class.

Malerian
12-02-2012, 04:30 PM
EDIT : Rereading what I wrote, it might be more at its place in the Feedback and Suggestions section... My bad

So, i just got my fifth day reward, and it showed "Heraldic Warrior Bundle". I got :
-Heraldic Plate of Tenacity (rare)
-Heraldic Helmet of Athletics (rare)
-Heraldic Sword of Athletics (rare)
All lvl13.

The problem ?

I'm using a sorcerer.

So please devs, if at all possible, could make it so fifth day rewards can only yield class-appropriate gear when you get chests ?
Because getting three items I don't have use for in a fifth day reward... -.- It's kind of frustrating.
I know what one could argue, that I only have to transfer it to a warrior.

That's true, but it'd probably be better to program the reward loot table according to the receiving character's class, rather than wasting a daily reward to get less than 20g...

Mrsberry
12-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Got sorcerer loot for 5th day on my rogue. It is a bit frustrating waiting those 5 days and get unusable junk.

Aeroflame
12-03-2012, 09:03 AM
EDIT : Rereading what I wrote, it might be more at its place in the Feedback and Suggestions section... My bad

So, i just got my fifth day reward, and it showed "Heraldic Warrior Bundle". I got :
-Heraldic Plate of Tenacity (rare)
-Heraldic Helmet of Athletics (rare)
-Heraldic Sword of Athletics (rare)
All lvl13.

The problem ?

I'm using a sorcerer.

So please devs, if at all possible, could make it so fifth day rewards can only yield class-appropriate gear when you get chests ?
Because getting three items I don't have use for in a fifth day reward... -.- It's kind of frustrating.
I know what one could argue, that I only have to transfer it to a warrior.

That's true, but it'd probably be better to program the reward loot table according to the receiving character's class, rather than wasting a daily reward to get less than 20g...

or you could be grateful, just sayin. Not like already capped players get 50% XP elixirs or anything

Fyrce
12-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Sell it and get items for your class! Heraldic sells ok.

Malerian
12-03-2012, 03:48 PM
@ Aeroflame :

-.- My bad, I must say I didn't think of it.

Although what I meant was, if coding for guaranteeing appropriate gear is possible, it should ensure that you don't get something you can't use, applying to elixirs.

Bless
12-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Lucky sandwich -______- my dailies sux

Aeroflame
12-03-2012, 04:47 PM
@ Aeroflame :

-.- My bad, I must say I didn't think of it.

Although what I meant was, if coding for guaranteeing appropriate gear is possible, it should ensure that you don't get something you can't use, applying to elixirs.

I don't blame you for being upset. I do agree that people deserve something better for playing the game so religiously that they'd check the time. heck I missed my fifth daily twice in a row. But the heraldic... meh, its pretty much 25 plat you didnt have to waste.

I sincerely do appreciate the mature response. :)

ProSophist
12-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Better than 5 Health and Mana pots...

Samhayne
12-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Hey guys,

The Daily Reward system doesn't currently have the ability to do class specific grants. So, it is entirely possible to have rewards that are for a different class than the one currently being played. These items are free and tradable and sellable.

Aracnus
12-03-2012, 07:01 PM
I don't get these 5th day daily rewards anyways. I get the same rewards from that as i do from Shazbot except the elixirs are 60 mins on 5th day.

McBain
12-03-2012, 07:08 PM
I don't get you not getting it. A 60 min. elixir isn't better than a 15 min. one?