PDA

View Full Version : Time to max level

Montanabro
12-02-2012, 08:21 PM
How many hours of actual gameplay would it take to level a character from 1 to max level? With all possible exp enhancers? Thanks in advance.

Jcyee
12-02-2012, 08:35 PM
no ally missions?

Montanabro
12-02-2012, 09:04 PM
no ally missions?

Never played DL so I don't know?

Jcyee
12-02-2012, 09:15 PM
ally missions are basically npc people that do certain missions for you. certain 2 hour missions will grant you blood packs. the 24 hour missions will grant you a random item. all ally missions will grant you a certain amount of gold and xp. the 24 hour missions tend to grant the most xp and each ally mission costs a certain amount of energy.

However, if you have enough plat and are willing to spend it, no gameplay is really required at all because you can literally buy your way up to any level you want: 15xp for 10 plat or 25 xp for 20 plat. yes some people have done it before...

Montanabro
12-02-2012, 09:46 PM
ally missions are basically npc people that do certain missions for you. certain 2 hour missions will grant you blood packs. the 24 hour missions will grant you a random item. all ally missions will grant you a certain amount of gold and xp. the 24 hour missions tend to grant the most xp and each ally mission costs a certain amount of energy.

However, if you have enough plat and are willing to spend it, no gameplay is really required at all because you can literally buy your way up to any level you want: 15xp for 10 plat or 25 xp for 20 plat. yes some people have done it before...

Thanks! I'll be sending you a "thanks" once my next one is up.

I see what you mean about literally buying max level. I'll stick to PL and AL.

Kraoracha
12-03-2012, 03:20 AM
It took me a little under a month with playing about 1 hour max a day to get to 31. Just used the most xp giving ally missions and played my way through the campaigns, and did the dayly reward.
I think it can be done faster when replaying the campaigns, that gives 5 to 10 exp every play. Also if you do the allies missions every time you can it will be much faster too.

Sam_Arah
12-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Minimum 3 weeks, depends if your on every 2 hours and play levels rather than chatting on the street.

Kraoracha
12-04-2012, 03:43 AM
I guess if you keep replaying campaigns you could do it faster 10 xp every 5 mins when replaying the dungeons, but that would take many runs!