PDA

View Full Version : Best place to grind for cash

VVoe
12-02-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm having trouble upgrading my weapon because I'm completely broke.
Almost level 16 now and been grinding the tombs for useless junk that sells for 3-5gold a piece.

I can't help out much for elites since my damage output is low and whenever I join, there's a rogue dashing into groups and wiping everyone out. Every single time.

How do you guys make money?
Are there any repeatable quest that gives decent cash?

ZeroBlu
12-02-2012, 11:26 PM
try dailies can get like 800

akfury
12-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Do all the dailies

wvhills
12-03-2012, 02:20 PM
yeah, it looks like quests are the only way to make decent money. You may want to try farming for pets. In their description you can see where to find them. The way to make big money is to farm elites but it's hard to do.

Tuik
12-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Doing the daily quests hardly nets anything if you're using a pet :( You do get maybe 500-1000(your pet wastes a bunch) gold a day if you do them all but that's about it. Pretty much need to get a bunch of chests and pets to make it worthwhile.

Bless
12-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Doing the daily quests hardly nets anything if you're using a pet :( You do get maybe 500-1000(your pet wastes a bunch) gold a day if you do them all but that's about it. Pretty much need to get a bunch of chests and pets to make it worthwhile. they could switch out pets so thy dont need feeding. :D

primaeva
12-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Farm Golden chests until you have enough entry level items to do a decent (2minute) Jarl. This is if you hate auction house watching, which is the easy but brainpower-consuming way to do it.

Steverd
12-03-2012, 03:59 PM
they could switch out pets so thy dont need feeding. :D

What? Which pets are those? I did not know this!

thanks

Fyrce
12-03-2012, 04:13 PM
What? Which pets are those? I did not know this!

thanks

All the pets -- you get 2 by the time you're level 5. When one is hungry, DISMISS it to the stables and SUMMON your other one. PLAY with the one in the stables. Get more pets and do that with all of them -- switch them off. With a bit of judicious pet usage, they cost no money and you get to spend time with different pets!

StompArtist
12-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Fyrce's pockets!

Steverd
12-03-2012, 04:37 PM
All the pets -- you get 2 by the time you're level 5. When one is hungry, DISMISS it to the stables and SUMMON your other one. PLAY with the one in the stables. Get more pets and do that with all of them -- switch them off. With a bit of judicious pet usage, they cost no money and you get to spend time with different pets!

Oh, I see, I 'thought' it was a pet that doesn't ever get hungry. My Bad.
All my toons have at least 10 pets each now and that is what I do. I'm cheap I do NOT want to buy them food.

Thanks