PDA

View Full Version : Best class to rush to 21 with?

Montanabro
12-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Title says it all.

I suspect Sorc because it has the potential for the most AoE DPS.

Cero
12-02-2012, 11:54 PM
with good party any class can go.

if your askin for rushing solo, i think all class can if the player/user knows his/her class.

primaeva
12-03-2012, 12:21 AM
I just made a rogue and it got to 14 within a couple hours. My first was a sorc. Having played both-- the sorc had more of an impact on the levelling instances (Kraag/Tombs) simply because of the the AoEs being on a shorter cooldown and a secondary effect (root, snare, stun etc). Let's not forget my rogue is toting full legendaries to breeze him through the content.

Thegrimreaper
12-03-2012, 12:45 AM
took me 2 days for mage to 16...12 hrs for rogue

Montanabro
12-05-2012, 08:10 PM
I just made a rogue and it got to 14 within a couple hours. My first was a sorc. Having played both-- the sorc had more of an impact on the levelling instances (Kraag/Tombs) simply because of the the AoEs being on a shorter cooldown and a secondary effect (root, snare, stun etc). Let's not forget my rogue is toting full legendaries to breeze him through the content.

This has also been my experience leveling. Much like in PL, the fastest leveling class seems to be the Mage. I enjoy playing the Warrior the most but would level to 21 first with a Mage if there is a contest. It's too bad because in PL I faced the same dilemma--I enjoyed the Bear the most but wound up playing the Mage far more because they leveled faster.