PDA

View Full Version : Hauntlet under 90

parnasofication
12-03-2012, 03:40 AM
Looking for 2 more members to finish hauntlet in less than 90 seconds for the haunted title.

Preferably sorcerers or warriors with forced march in rally cry.
For sorcerers damage must be 150+, for warriors 100+.

1 warrior and 1 rogue already present.

Stigmaro
Blackangel

*not sure if in right section, but it's general discussion so i guess everything goes.

PM me ingame for your invite.
stigmaro

DataPunk
12-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Add me, fudgemonk lvl 16 mage 179.6 dmg.

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 04:33 AM
Me, warrior 90 damage. No worries, i've done it in 1.26 on pure.

gundamsone
12-03-2012, 07:59 AM
if u dont get the achievement with those 2, my team can help you out

we hold the record for #1 on both pure/enhanced.

o and you HAVE TO cross the line to get the achievement. Not sure if it's a bug or not but you'll need to run across it.

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 08:13 AM

o and you HAVE TO cross the line to get the achievement. Not sure if it's a bug or not but you'll need to run across it.

Yeah, first one to cross the line gets the Title. :/ only 1st one

primaeva
12-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Black! Stig! Me! :(((

I'll respec heavy AoE for it. 183 damage :)

NiN
12-03-2012, 02:38 PM
I got my achievement with 1 warrior and 3 rogues

Phoenician1
12-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Yeah, first one to cross the line gets the Title. :/ only 1st one

So...you can either run the Hauntlet alone, which is damn tough for most players, and earn the Title.........or you can talk (con) several other players into running it with you, until that third section, at which point everyone should pretend to fight but actually neak on over towards the exit so they're the first ones across the line? The other two or three get screwed for their help?

Hmmm.....
:uncomfortableness:

Was this the BEST design decision?

NiN
12-03-2012, 05:58 PM
So...you can either run the Hauntlet alone, which is damn tough for most players, and earn the Title.........or you can talk (con) several other players into running it with you, until that third section, at which point everyone should pretend to fight but actually neak on over towards the exit so they're the first ones across the line? The other two or three get screwed for their help?

Hmmm.....
:uncomfortableness:

Was this the BEST design decision?
Run it 4 times?
Between, you will not get it with randoms

parnasofication
12-03-2012, 06:12 PM

yah we tried last night, but no luck. closest was 93 sec. Between that and random blackouts in our area, we decided to sleep it out. Thanks for the offer, i appreciate it. I'll add you in game and maybe we can do it after i come home from work.