PDA

View Full Version : Founders gear should be untradeable vanities

YouAndMeAreGonnaBeFriends
12-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Next cap they should be turned into vanities and be untradeable and unsellable. I think so because it says its exclusive and it is founders gear and everyone does have a chance to get it at the moment, but when cap rises I think those that didnt download al shouldnt be able to buy it because its founders gear. Anyone else agrees it should be untradable and unsellable and turned into vanites next cap

12-03-2012, 10:44 AM
And it feels awseome to have a vanitie that you have and no one else can get and it makes you feel more pro

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 10:55 AM
No thanks. Founders doesn't look cool enough to be a vanity.

BodMaster
12-03-2012, 11:01 AM
As suggested a few times now, hoping founders gear becomes changeable to Vanity in the future.

@Astro, Maybe the case for Warriors, though Mage/Rogue have quite the unique look. (And founders "kinda" shows you were around from the start)

12-03-2012, 12:07 PM
They do look cool enough to be vanities. I think they should be vanities

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 12:08 PM
They do look cool enough to be vanities. I think they should be vanities

No thanks.

12-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Maby you don't beat your only person i seen say it in other threads, but I think they should they look awseome to me espeically warriors

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Maby you don't beat your only person i seen say it in other threads, but I think they should they look awseome to me espeically warriors

Especially not warriors you mean.

12-03-2012, 12:20 PM
I just really would like for it to be vanity astrocat are you just messing with us or do you have founders equipment I think your just messing with us

primaeva
12-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Sure, then the 1k gold Founder's Pack should cost at least 10k. Otherwise everyone will run around with these vanities.

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 12:25 PM
I just really would like for it to be vanity astrocat are you just messing with us or do you have founders equipment I think your just messing with us

Calm down there fella. Am I not allowed to give my opinion and to say if I like it or not? This thread is made for this I suppose.

Sure, then the 1k gold Founder's Pack should cost at least 10k. Otherwise everyone will run around with these vanities.

Exactly, good point.

BodMaster
12-03-2012, 12:31 PM

The whole point would be to keep Founders, Founders.

So founder packs would have to be removed if this was to take place ofc.

12-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Yea but since there here now it doesnt matter if everyone now has founders but the new upcoming players shouldnt be able to get it because its founders. I dont know how to explain but i think its ok for everyone now to have founders but the future people shouldnt so it could be exclusive

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Yea but since there here now it doesnt matter if everyone now has founders but the new upcoming players shouldnt be able to get it because its founders. I dont know how to explain but i think its ok for everyone now to have founders but the future people shouldnt so it could be exclusive

Then they should just make the Founders not being able to trade them, and leave them as gear.

12-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Yea thats what I said in the next upcoming update it should be turned into untradeable and unessllable vanity

12-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Wait I meant during the next cap update

Eridol

imo warrior founders look like clowns :unconscious:

mighty juggernaut is best ;)

Astrocat
Yea thats what I said in the next upcoming update it should be turned into untradeable and unessllable vanity

I didn't say that. I said yes they should make it untradeable, but as gear and not vanity.

12-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Untradable vanity would be better so we can use it while wearing the 21 gear to show that we are founders. So if someone ask how long we've been playing we can say since this game came out, but they would already know because we have founders on

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Untradable vanity would be better so we can use it while wearing the 21 gear to show that we are founders. So if someone ask how long we've been playing we can say since this game came out, but they would already know because we have founders on

I'd suggest an exclusive Founder Vanity helmet, instead of that whole set.

BodMaster
12-03-2012, 12:59 PM

I thought this was common sense.

At lvl 50/51 It's always fun to pull out some oldie gear (:

(Yes 50+ is planned, just check that "unattainable" skill for Rogues)

BodMaster
12-03-2012, 01:00 PM
I'd suggest an exclusive Founder Vanity helmet, instead of that whole set.

This was StS's way around the whole ordeal with Founders gear.

Lowlyspy
12-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Agreed, Founder's is easily the coolest looking gear in the game, sadly it's not very usable other than for twinking. Been hoping they would make them statless vanities from the beginning.

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Well, I hope Vanity will look better than that ''future founder vanity''...

octavos
12-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Agreed, Founder's is easily the coolest looking gear in the game, sadly it's not very usable other than for twinking. Been hoping they would make them statless vanities from the beginning.

and thats what will happen, Vanities should have no stats...maybe elite rings like PL XD