PDA

View Full Version : Promo Codes!!! Everyone MUST know these

LuizaKaja
12-03-2012, 04:30 PM
You might be thinking "what are promo codes" well simply, they are just codes which in this game give vanity items. Now you might be thinking "what are these vanity items she's talking about" well in fact this is even simpler as vanity items are just special items. Also you might be thinking "what do these vanitys give" and as you've probably guessed this part is really simple, they give absolutly NOTHING. After all that you might now be thinking "why get vanitys" very simply its because they look COOL. So right now you might be thinking "where do I find these promo codes" and this question, unfortunatly is not simple, as a matter of fact I dont know how you earn them I only learn them from people in towns. And finally onto the last question "what are the promo codes" the promo codes are the following followed by the vanity they give (each has a specific vanity): reciprocity - nightmare antenna, onthebeach - beach antenna, awareness - pink antenna, underworldwarrior - fire ward horns, wingedhelm - classy celebration helm. Those are all the new ones, if anyone learns a new one please post it here. (do not post old codes like bunnyshoota because they dont work anymore, thanks in advance).

LuizaKaja
12-03-2012, 06:09 PM
btw write a post if you enjoyed this or found it interessing

Noodleleg
12-03-2012, 06:19 PM
There's already something like this -_-..

Bless
12-03-2012, 06:29 PM
There's already something x5 threads like this -_-.. fixed

Noodleleg
12-03-2012, 07:49 PM
fixed

x6*

-Post Patrol Theme Music-

LuizaKaja
12-04-2012, 03:46 AM
to use promo codes type into chat /p (and code here)

LuizaKaja
12-04-2012, 12:45 PM
if you wanna critisize this do it on critics corner

billybob1
12-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Promo Codes!!! Everyone MUST know these

y do they must kno? will they be banned if they dont?

aniybo
12-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Promo Codes!!! Everyone MUST know these

y do they must kno? will they be banned if they dont?

totalllllyyy duuudeee

Griffinfan
12-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Click Here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67928-GUIDE-Promo-Codes-LIST!)

Cascade
12-08-2012, 12:11 PM
This is also in the wrong section. No need for a thread like this.

LuizaKaja
12-15-2012, 05:11 PM
dont like it, dont read it, its as simple as that

Kixxler
12-17-2012, 10:25 PM
You might be thinking "what are promo codes" well simply, they are just codes which in this game give vanity items. Now you might be thinking "what are these vanity items she's talking about" well in fact this is even simpler as vanity items are just special items. Also you might be thinking "what do these vanitys give" and as you've probably guessed this part is really simple, they give absolutly NOTHING. After all that you might now be thinking "why get vanitys" very simply its because they look COOL. So right now you might be thinking "where do I find these promo codes" and this question, unfortunatly is not simple, as a matter of fact I dont know how you earn them I only learn them from people in towns. And finally onto the last question "what are the promo codes" the promo codes are the following followed by the vanity they give (each has a specific vanity): reciprocity - nightmare antenna, onthebeach - beach antenna, awareness - pink antenna, underworldwarrior - fire ward horns, wingedhelm - classy celebration helm. Those are all the new ones, if anyone learns a new one please post it here. (do not post old codes like bunnyshoota because they dont work anymore, thanks in advance).

Failed attempt to get thanks.

Delphina
12-17-2012, 10:43 PM
Click Here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67928-GUIDE-Promo-Codes-LIST!)

Thanks! Thread closed.