PDA

View Full Version : Ok so this is what i hate

kurl
09-14-2010, 05:30 PM
I am joining a game whos is aivymichael"S game and as soon as i go on he boots me then i go on with my warrior he boots me again then i go on with my mage and he lets me stay but then when we get to btoxx and he is almost dead the ****** hole boots me .. so these are the people whos ipods need to break and then need to break all their fingers... loser..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::ma d::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::ma d:

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Umm...

Thread shutdown engaged: 1000...999...998...997...

kurl
09-14-2010, 05:34 PM
lol what???

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-14-2010, 05:35 PM
It means this thread is pointless because many people get angry over this yet they don't post it on forums.

KingFu
09-14-2010, 05:36 PM
He does that on random threads a lot for meaningless post count.

And yes, the constant booting is annoying but we are all guilty of it. What's with the reason for booting Now? You can put anything and still boot lol.

Edit:

Lightning, why don't you ever do that on your threads? Lol

bladesword
09-14-2010, 05:37 PM
*whispers* How about you lightning..?

kurl
09-14-2010, 05:38 PM
umm what....? mystical i mean..

KingFu
09-14-2010, 05:39 PM
Now u have to post a reason for booting. But I did it with smoke to try it, and I typed "cuz" and it booted him.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-14-2010, 05:39 PM
He does that on random threads a lot for meaningless post count.

And yes, the constant booting is annoying but we are all guilty of it. What's with the reason for booting Now? You can put anything and still boot lol.

Edit:

Lightning, why don't you ever do that on your threads? Lol

Can you please for the love of god leave me alone?

I stopped flaming you and devyn yet you continue.

kurl
09-14-2010, 05:40 PM
i know its ridiculous it just wastes more time instead.. i bet if you typed 3 it would boot.
ohhh and the person aivy just booted me again with the reason of biit .. that tells you the system is trash

KingFu
09-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Rofl. I bet you could type the euro sign and it would boot. I just dint get it.

jonboy
09-14-2010, 05:42 PM
Do you see the reason long enough to SS in case of naughty reasons?

Futumsh
09-14-2010, 05:44 PM
So host a game instead?

KingFu
09-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Lol. Btw futumsh. Can you tell us what the reason for needing a "reason" before booting a player? Thanks

vulgarstrike
09-14-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm just wondering whether chat filter works on boot reasons.

Snakespeare
09-14-2010, 05:59 PM
All I know is, aivymichael called me a noob when he was level 38, yesterday. He's not making many friends.

bmc85uk
09-14-2010, 06:58 PM
The boot reason is still handy for honest people who like to give a reason, rather than typing it into chat, it's just a polite insta-boot.

You don't wanna type a reason, don't bother, it's still your perogative, but now you just have the option incase you ever want it.

kurl
09-14-2010, 07:18 PM
wow idk it still seems like a waste of time cause people want to abuse it..

Hotndots
09-15-2010, 12:49 AM
Reasons why I boot:

1. Low level, I only accept lvl43-45 when farming Ao2. I send a message saying sorry, that they are too low.

2. The group is full but a friend or a group-member's friend joins. I tell them the spot is taken and ask them to leave. If they absolutely won't leave then I boot.

3. Someone is spamming and using very rude language or talking way too much while we are trying to farm and they continue after I have asked them to stop and concentrate. .. I don't send an apology in this case. However, I do give them a new chance if they join some other time.

I hope this helps you to see why some people boot, Kurl.

icantgetkills
09-15-2010, 03:43 AM
Amy is the worst he fails anyway and he did same to me get to boss I get booted -.- he needs a boot ban so he cant boot and i think booting should be on choice of the party not by the host like in dungeons on wow your choose and if the person isn't doing there roll boot him/her this should be implemented immediately

Vyvin
09-15-2010, 06:23 AM
I know what ur talking about! I'm lvl 45 n I got booted by some lvl 38 with the reason I'm a noob? I'm like WTF fking noob! Pardon my language!
/Vyvin

Antiturmoil
09-15-2010, 10:59 AM
I hate that you can boot, why dont they make som advanced host system so you can say that no one except lvl 45 if you want that and then the booting might ease a litle. Regarding booting just before a boss dies should not be alowed... never experienced that but it would probably make me pretty pissed...

Snakespeare
09-15-2010, 12:30 PM
And the stupid thing about booting before a boss is that the number of people involved does NOT affect your chances of getting a pink.

flaimdude
09-15-2010, 01:40 PM
I love how when you originally posted this it was in all caps, but because it was in all caps the filter lowered it to regular. Amiright?

deathish
09-15-2010, 02:32 PM
just dnt play with aivymichael hes a whiny lil kid prolly the next laq.....

kurl
09-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Reasons why I boot:

1. Low level, I only accept lvl43-45 when farming Ao2. I send a message saying sorry, that they are too low.

2. The group is full but a friend or a group-member's friend joins. I tell them the spot is taken and ask them to leave. If they absolutely won't leave then I boot.

3. Someone is spamming and using very rude language or talking way too much while we are trying to farm and they continue after I have asked them to stop and concentrate. .. I don't send an apology in this case. However, I do give them a new chance if they join some other time.

I hope this helps you to see why some people boot, Kurl.
i know i boot the same way you do with lvs but he had no reason at all other than to be annoying.... it was not for any of these reasons which gets me mad... i am a very understanding person but he just did it to get on my nerves and thats not cool...