PDA

View Full Version : Egg and LegendaryDrops?

tarentlee
12-03-2012, 05:22 PM
So I have 2 level 16s and a 15 and always use a luck elixir when tomb farming and have never got a effort legendary drop anywhere but saw one guy get a egg and legendary without elixir in one tomb run not to mention all the other drops I've seen people get. What's up with that? Is this game really that unbalanced?

Bless
12-03-2012, 05:30 PM
All about luck

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 05:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1m3dZZA7ws

Cahaun
12-03-2012, 05:36 PM
You can't just buy an elixer and think everything is going to be handed to you on a silver platter. You have to go and farm the things you want. Your success in the game is going to be measured by your commitment to meat a goal.

Deadbite
12-03-2012, 05:43 PM
So I have 2 level 16s and a 15 and always use a luck elixir when tomb farming and have never got a effort legendary drop anywhere but saw one guy get a egg and legendary without elixir in one tomb run not to mention all the other drops I've seen people get. What's up with that? Is this game really that unbalanced?

You must be new to sts games. Tombs are not a good place to farm. Go run elite village or regular rooks nest. And lix up right when boss about to die.

tarentlee
12-03-2012, 05:55 PM
You can't just buy an elixer and think everything is going to be handed to you on a silver platter. You have to go and farm the things you want. Your success in the game is going to be measured by your commitment to meat a goal.

oh I don't expect it to be handed to me lol I have all level 16 legends and best pets available, I'm a cash player lol and I do usually farm elites except when guildies wanna run tombs, get about 3 elite goldens a day, was just a simple question lol don't think the balance is there if one person gets an egg and legend in one run as opposed to one player with 3 toons at or close to cap without seeing any, cept from elite chest obviously lol

j3peaz
12-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Witnessed flounder drop twice at a trash mob. 2 of 3 members of party got egg drop at same time. Wheres mine? Waaaah

Gotta take bad with the good

Energizeric
12-03-2012, 06:52 PM
I haven't used any elixirs yet (or any plat) but I got lucky and got an egg drop to me. I don't remember from which boss, but it was one of the first few dungeons because I was level 3 at the time. I didn't realize how rare it was, and I just opened it up. It's the dreamy pet (I think that's what it is called, looks like a unicorn or dear and is purple).

McBain
12-03-2012, 07:00 PM
It doesn't have anything to do with luck. The people at STS cleverly started a company and created this whole series of games just to troll you. There's code hidden in the game that allows them to hijack the camera on your phone so they can see your face every time someone else gets a pink and you don't. We're all in on it actually. It's hilarious.

primaeva
12-03-2012, 07:26 PM
It doesn't have anything to do with luck. The people at STS cleverly started a company and created this whole series of games just to troll you. There's code hidden in the game that allows them to hijack the camera on your phone so they can see your face every time someone else gets a pink and you don't. We're all in on it actually. It's hilarious.

Rofl. Damn. That would actually be hilarious. I might even pay to watch live feeds. :D

ShadowGunX
12-03-2012, 10:05 PM
lol i hav better lck at getting egg. got 4 cerella in kraag3 nd 5-6 flounder in watcher. flap in bael nd abigail in aqueducts. bt didnt got pink or gold chest.

Lightningspeed
12-04-2012, 05:53 AM
When will threads like these end? It isn't unbalanced. Would you prefer that whenever a loot drops, a pop-up appears and asks "Pink, Purple, Green, or White"? And then an item list appears for you to choose the item from?

I made a mistake in stating that luck reroll elixir wouldn't help. No idea why I typed that. Luck reroll can potentially grant you a reroll from a purple into a pink..so it does help a bit. However, that does not GUARANTEE that you get a pink as well. Also, do note that luck rerolls currently only work for drops from monsters, not from treasure chests, not from opening chests in your inventory. Hence, it might be more worth it to farm a normal map for some pinks (as the runs are much faster) when you have luck reroll on.

It IS all about luck.

Tilax
12-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Keep tryin bro until you get what you want. Hardwork pays off sooner or later :) Good Luck.

MrLegendary
12-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Lol at level 4 on my warrior I got an egg drop, no elixirs. So it's all random and luck.

oeweasas
07-01-2013, 02:58 AM
it's called deary, and you can get it from thunk-one-eye at brackenridge you can also get locked grand crate of the watch that drops from jarl gruwald, that depends on your luck too, and you can get aspen's egg from the boss at brackenridge gold mine (I forgot the boss name) xD and you can get kelvin the wolf at nordr at oltgar keep, if you want frost either you can buy from auction, trade or any rare chances for you to get it from klaas at traveler's outpost. hope this helps :) thumbs up

Chaim Nail
07-01-2013, 04:33 AM
I once got a Ribbit egg without a reroll, despite having a luck elixir at the time :D

matanofx
07-01-2013, 05:15 AM
the only egg that drops in tombs is flounder and thats not really an egg you want...

if you got luck elixir use it on rooks nest/hideout for useful pets like granite/ribbit/flap jack

xcainnblecterx
07-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Ummmm necro o.O

Alhuntrazeck
07-01-2013, 10:16 AM
NECRO. When will people learn to stop necroing threads?

Delphina
07-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Thread closed. Please don't necro threads. Thanks!