PDA

View Full Version : founder items not named founders

dasheddreams
12-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Not sure if i had missed a post... If i did sorry for reposting. But it was brought to my attention that the founders items are "NOT" named "founder", it is only an outfit that looks different . Learned this after spending countless plat looking for the name "founder" on the items in the store, just wanted to share this with fellow players that are thinking about obtaining the "founder"set

primaeva
12-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Mage - Elementalist
Warrior - Cavalier (iirc)
Rogue - ?

Energizeric
12-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Perhaps someone can make a thread with a list of all this founders gear, or maybe all the legendary sets? It would be very useful. I would do this but I'm clueless as I just started playing yesterday.

Deathpunch
12-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Warrior is cavalier and holy knight.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Lightningspeed
12-04-2012, 05:51 AM
Perhaps someone can make a thread with a list of all this founders gear, or maybe all the legendary sets? It would be very useful. I would do this but I'm clueless as I just started playing yesterday.

It isn't that easy to compile this list now. Different levels seem to have different names. That is probably the main problem in a compilation. Your best bet is to use the CS, and the "Preview on Avatar" function to see if they match the outfit when you see your character in the Store menu >> Founder Pack items. Do note that there are two Founders set (different colour) for each class at each level.

Ubernewber
12-04-2012, 06:02 AM
Not sure if i had missed a post... If i did sorry for reposting. But it was brought to my attention that the founders items are "NOT" named "founder", it is only an outfit that looks different . Learned this after spending countless plat looking for the name "founder" on the items in the store, just wanted to share this with fellow players that are thinking about obtaining the "founder"set

Ouch...

Suentous PO
12-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Oops, kinda made a similar thread. In mine I listed a bunch of what I got for mage. It's confusing yeah.