PDA

View Full Version : How do I report someone

xxzombikilrxx
09-14-2010, 06:15 PM
How do I report someone

Royce
09-14-2010, 07:28 PM
Take a screenshot of what they do/did, then email it with your report to support[AT]spacetimestudios.com

blox
10-27-2011, 05:11 PM
or u could click their background and bottom right says report and will automacitally email sts

Tvis
10-27-2011, 05:13 PM
or if you can't find him/her, you can use "/report name" and it will send you to the report mailing.

Redbridge
10-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Hope this helps...

A quick reminder of how to ignore & report in game and on the forums

It is hopefully very rarely you will see inappropriate behaviour but here are some quick tips on ignoring and reporting.

To ignore someone in game highlight the persons character by pressing their name in a map, or pressing their character in a town. Just press the IGNORE button and you will never have to listen to them again. To un-ignore, just remove them from your ignore list, which can be found in your friends section on the third tab (first tab is friends, second tab is requests)

To report in-game highlight the persons character by pressing their name in a map, or pressing their character in a town. Just press the REPORT button and you will have sent a report to the dev team. If you can't see the person you can also use the chat box to report using the following function "/report playersname" (without the "" marks) so to report me you would type "/report redbridge". Very important, don't forget to include the "/" before the text as it can be very embarrassing telling the whole room you are reporting someone.

Unless you are very confident you can add something useful, it is often best not to even let the person you are reporting know you are reporting them as this may just invite unwelcome arguments, comments, etc

It is always best, if possible, to also take some screen shots of the incident and send those and the dates, times and other info to support[at]spacetimestudios.com (replacing the [at] with @), stating that you did press the REPORT button at the time.

To ignore someone on the forums, press their forums name, click view profile and press 'Add to ignore list'.

Reporting on the forums is now ultra easy also. Just press the little black triangle at the bottom left of each individual post. If its a long post check just above the name of the following poster, you should see it. Once pressed fill in the message box with the details of why you are reporting the post, ensuring you are adhering to the reasons for reporting explained below that message box. For more info see SamHaynes thread on the topic of reporting on the Forums here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?26332-How-to-Report-an-Abusive-Spam-or-Otherwise-Bad-Forum-Post)

ninjaduck
10-27-2011, 05:20 PM
red, "ignore" now is "mute". just for the record...

JaytB
10-27-2011, 05:23 PM
LOL! You guys realize this thread is OVER a year old now, don't you? I guess it's better late than never to help hehehe :D

WoundedEagle
10-27-2011, 05:29 PM
LOL! You guys realize this thread is OVER a year old now, don't you? I guess it's better late than never to help hehehe :D
I can't help but rotfl XD :)

Redbridge
10-27-2011, 05:29 PM
red, "ignore" now is "mute". just for the record...

wicked thanks, i'd better update that then...lol

and.... OOps.... even bigger LOL

NECROREAPER
10-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Wtf is up with this rash of newer forumers necroing not old, but freaking ANCIENT threads lately!?!?

S.M.H....