PDA

View Full Version : Should I play? [Move if wrong section]

Neffy
12-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Hello, most of you veterans should probably recognize me as I was in the Pocket Legends world for quite a while and have come back to find Arcane Legends released. I had gotten maxed on PL before the cap was upped and also on SL before the cap was raised a long time ago so I was wondering if this is just as good, if not better? I have enjoyed all the other games, so would this suffice for my need for a mobile MMO? Tried O&C and I HATE it. But I've always had a thing for Spacetime's games.

Zaonabiuibil
12-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Better, IMO. No doubt the best one thus far.

Neffy
12-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Better, IMO. No doubt the best one thus far.

Alright. Any suggestions before I jump in?

Montanabro
12-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Alright. Any suggestions before I jump in?

Suggestions for what?

I agree though, this game is the best of the four and has immense potential.

Neffy
12-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Suggestions for what?

I agree though, this game is the best of the four and has immense potential.

I dunno. Any suggestions on the game? Starting out? I dunno.

Zaonabiuibil
12-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Put some points into str. When your pet is low on happiness, don't feed, let them recharge in stables. Also, they can regain happiness by the "play" button. Warrior tanks, rogue deals damage, mage is an AoE damage dealer. No classes have revive, so don't base of that. I'd recommend getting the panther for the beginning, but that's just my opinion. I don't want to tell you how to play the game though, that I'll let you figure out for yourself. ;)

Yuni99
12-03-2012, 08:31 PM
I dunno. Any suggestions on the game? Starting out? I dunno.

Search around the forums? There's a search form on top of the header (:

Neffy
12-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Put some points into str. When your pet is low on happiness, don't feed, let them recharge in stables. Also, they can regain happiness by the "play" button. Warrior tanks, rogue deals damage, mage is an AoE damage dealer. No classes have revive, so don't base of that. I'd recommend getting the panther for the beginning, but that's just my opinion. I don't want to tell you how to play the game though, that I'll let you figure out for yourself. ;)

@Yuni99 Thanks bud.

@Zaonabiubil Thank you. That helps quite a bit!

Astrocat
12-03-2012, 08:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiCSu9ExOFY

Lol okok ie stop nao

Rot
12-03-2012, 09:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiCSu9ExOFY

Lol okok ie stop nao

Dund pohzt det ohwer en ohwer ehgeinnn

Cahaun
12-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Each class has it's own healing skill and skills are upgraded with perks. Each perk costs a skill point and changes the properties of the skill like adding heal over time to the rogue health packs or increasing the maximum amount of targets you can hit with chest splitter. Bosses require more strategy and be cautious of the red zones marking a super attack that deals bigger damage than regular attacks.
If you have any other questions on bosses, check out my AL Boss Compendium. If you have any other questions or need help in game, send me a friend request in game and I'll help you out! IGN is Abekrie and Raasasa.

Energizeric
12-03-2012, 09:44 PM
I was sure I would stick to PL as I was very successful there and have a pro end-game lvl76 bear, but over the past couple of weeks many of the end-gamers seem to have disappeared on PL and when they would sign on they would tell me they're spending most of their time on AL, so I had to check it out. So I started playing yesterday and now I'm hooked. Many of the things that folks complained about in PL seem to have been fixed in AL. Seems like there is pretty good balance, it just takes some getting used to as many things are different.

Piosidon
12-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Make a warrior, easiest to play IMO

Cahaun
12-03-2012, 10:02 PM
The easiest to play isn't always the most fun IMO, but warrior is good at getting people started. I started with a rogue first to challenge myself and I had a lot of fun going around solo.

thecrankybearsam
12-03-2012, 10:07 PM
PL is still #1 for me. I'm also not a fan of O&C lol.

Piosidon
12-03-2012, 10:12 PM
The easiest to play isn't always the most fun IMO, but warrior is good at getting people started. I started with a rogue first to challenge myself and I had a lot of fun going around solo.
Well I wouldn't consider dying 5 times during the first map fun either XD lol

Neffy
12-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I've been soloing as a bear. So far, really easy and not much fun. Might scrap it and make a rogue. Not sure though.