PDA

View Full Version : Transfering account data

SdRPGFan12
12-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Hi everyone, I was wondering if it is possible to give platinum to another account. Or to transfer account data to another accoun
?? I'm losing my phone covering son and I was thinking I'd like to give my plat to someone else or to transfer myaccount data to a different one? Say one I created. All my chars etc are attached to my Google account. I never set up an actual space

razerfingers
12-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Nope, dont think you can give it to anyone else. If you ever decide to play again all data is on cloud server :) so you dont loose it by switching devices.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Slant
12-04-2012, 02:10 AM
didnt understand that, you can send an email or contact sts at the support site, they may help you out

Urqui
12-04-2012, 02:16 AM
I think he means merging accounts. Not sure if it's still possible but it's always worth a shot to email support:)

Bless
12-04-2012, 02:43 AM
I think he means merging accounts. Not sure if it's still possible but it's always worth a shot to email support:) mergings still possible, confirmed by me ;)

SdRPGFan12
12-04-2012, 04:00 AM
ElAhhaha yeah, I guess I could have just emailed spacetime support. Well thanks for the info everyone. I apologize to the person that said they didn't understand me, I'm usually pretty good at getting my point across. But apparently not then.

Urqui
12-04-2012, 04:11 AM
ElAhhaha yeah, I guess I could have just emailed spacetime support. Well thanks for the info everyone. I apologize to the person that said they didn't understand me, I'm usually pretty good at getting my point across. But apparently not then.

he wasnt trying hard enough to understand:p lol, jk

Good Luck:)