PDA

View Full Version : Will update bring a vanity for lvl 16 players.?

ScarecrowWolf
12-04-2012, 03:17 AM
Will the players that have achieved the elute cap in AL recieve a special vanity for doing so.? That would be awsome coneidering the hard work we go through to get the elite level 16 cap.

I mean common we did something ELITE !!

Montanabro
12-04-2012, 03:24 AM
You're in luck! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77656-New-level-cap-announcement!

ScarecrowWolf
12-04-2012, 03:38 AM
Kooo!!!

TheAnonymous
12-04-2012, 05:34 AM
Will the players that have achieved the elute cap in AL recieve a special vanity for doing so.? That would be awsome coneidering the hard work we go through to get the elite level 16 cap.

I have 4 characters 16 and don't feel I did anything elite :(

It only took 6-8 hours if that to get from 15-16 (This is cause I got bored and did Jarl and other elite runs in between). It isn't really hard to make it from 15-16 I wish they would have actually made it a challenge.

ShadowGunX
12-04-2012, 05:51 AM

It only took 6-8 hours if that to get from 15-16 (This is cause I got bored and did Jarl and other elite runs in between). It isn't really hard to make it from 15-16 I wish they would have actually made it a challenge.

u want challenge!! U WANT CHALLENGE!!!
THEN do solo in rook nest nd try defeating elite bael alone B-)

Cahaun
12-04-2012, 06:09 AM

I think this is a good amount we started off with as it doesn't bog people down with insane xp requirements like in PL. Besides, just getting to the cap isn't the only thing to AL. You could be doing a lot more things than fretting over these small things like by gathering pets, doing hauntlet runs, making friends, doing quests, finishing achievements, racing the crypts, and by just having fun with the game.
People always misconstrue the meaning of "Elite". You don't need to throw away 24+ hours grinding some crazy amount of xp to make it feel elite. You don't need to do anything crazy to be elite. To be elite is be the top of your class. Just being a single level ahead already qualifies anyone to that. If you want to feel "Elite", go do more elite runs and get some of the best gear.

Zaonabiuibil
12-04-2012, 06:38 AM
u want challenge!! U WANT CHALLENGE!!!
THEN do solo in rook nest nd try defeating elite bael alone B-)

Boz did. In 20 minutes.

Astrocat
12-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Boz did. In 20 minutes.

*puts the thanks video*

Yep, true. Pretty fishy, but looks like he did it legitimately.

Tilax
12-04-2012, 06:58 AM
Boz did. In 20 minutes.

Like a BAWS!

Montanabro
12-04-2012, 07:31 AM
I think this is a good amount we started off with as it doesn't bog people down with insane xp requirements like in PL. Besides, just getting to the cap isn't the only thing to AL. You could be doing a lot more things than fretting over these small things like by gathering pets, doing hauntlet runs, making friends, doing quests, finishing achievements, racing the crypts, and by just having fun with the game.
People always misconstrue the meaning of "Elite". You don't need to throw away 24+ hours grinding some crazy amount of xp to make it feel elite. You don't need to do anything crazy to be elite. To be elite is be the top of your class. Just being a single level ahead already qualifies anyone to that. If you want to feel "Elite", go do more elite runs and get some of the best gear.

Cahuan is totally right. With that said, I'm sure the time it takes to hit future level caps will be greater if for no other reason than it would facilitate more elixir buying.