PDA

View Full Version : Hey!:) Joined recently.

Chiti
12-04-2012, 05:06 AM
Hi guys, I joined recently.. Even though I don't play dark legends but I play pocket legends very much!
So, I thought to play this game.... I joined it, started with quest, then to the main maps and I have cleared most of the maps in my first and 1 go... I'm currently l7.
Can any experienced player of arcane legends tell me about merching, price of items, where is the auction.., drop rates and place.. Easy place to lvl, direct gold maps and all. Thank you :D .. It'll be appreciated if you help me!:)

Urqui
12-04-2012, 05:15 AM
Welcome:)
There's an auction in Traverlors Outpost, just look for an NPC with a hammer over their head, or where a bunch of people huddle uplol:p Again, in Outpost theres a perftect place to level fast. Go in the watcher's tombs, good place to level. Elite maps are best place to farm to make money off of items but you have to be level 15 so get to leveling:p

Reunegade
12-04-2012, 05:33 PM
The best items to merchant right now is the "Vorpal Sword of Assault" but you could merchant anything. The best place to level to 16 in my opinion is a tie between Watcher's Tomb/Kraag Tomb. But since Watcher's Tomb comes earlier, I recommend you use that until you are level 13 or so. After level 13, you should go to Ydra Outskirts, and then to Rooks Hideout, and then to Ydra Forest, and then to Rook's Nest, and finally to Great City of Kraag. By that time you should be level 14. Grind to level 15 by going to Kraag Tombs. When you're at level 15 then you have one more option to do! You could do elite maps and farm there. They give you the best loot, but leveling there is slower than a snail. So if you're looking to grind to 16, then do the tombs, and if you want top gear, go do the elite maps. Elite maps are very hard, so don't say I didn't warn you.

Energizeric
12-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Just curious but how do you enter Kraag Tombs? I'm lvl 14 and tried to go in there, but I get a popup telling me I have to leave, and it won't let me enter. I suspect there is something I must do first, but I have no idea.

Reunegade
12-05-2012, 07:08 PM
I missed something. You have to be atleast level 15 to go.

Rot
12-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Just curious but how do you enter Kraag Tombs? I'm lvl 14 and tried to go in there, but I get a popup telling me I have to leave, and it won't let me enter. I suspect there is something I must do first, but I have no idea.

When you reach l15, go talk to Krobox near the Auction House in Kraag. He'll give you a quest which enables you to enter Kraag Tombs I. Complete the third quest he gives to unlock Kraag Tombs III.