PDA

View Full Version : Missing a piece of founders?

Suentous PO
12-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Am I missing a founders piece?
So I got a few founders for mage,
Armor- Elementalist robe of will, and elementalist robe of fatalility. * *

Helm- theurgist hood of force, illusion mantle of savvy. **

Weps- georod of potency, and wither of brutality*

The pack details 3 founders type each. The only way they seem to match up is color (mantle of savvy & elementalist robe of will).
So is there a true set, meaning has a set effect (ala pl), or a set bonus for equipping the correct combo of items.*
If not I'm good with what I got, or I may buy what's missing from auction (if).

Deathpunch
12-04-2012, 11:18 AM
No set bonus.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Suentous PO
12-04-2012, 11:24 AM
So no set at all, just soon to be disc items?

Also- does anyone have the names of any of the items I don't have?

Suentous PO
12-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Ok, I simply misread. The founder pack says 3 ITEMS with a chance of founder, NOT that there are 3 different pieces per class.

Derp

Energizeric
12-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Anyone have a list of all the founders items? I wish either STS or someone could post such a list. It just seems like there are tons of different items in the CS, with many of them having the same exact look but a slight variation of name. It kind of reminds me of AO2 gear in PL, just way too many renditions of the same thing. I wish they would have simplified it a bit more.

Lowlyspy
12-04-2012, 04:20 PM
It was simplified, they all used to be called "Founder's blah of whatever" with the name changing a bit for each piece, but apparently that was too long or confusing or something.

Bless
12-04-2012, 04:26 PM
It was simplified, they all used to be called "Founder's blah of whatever" with the name changing a bit for each piece, but apparently that was too long or confusing or something. B.....lasphemy!

trawmatt
12-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Yes, you're missing a few pieces. The illusion mantle of force is the helm for the brownish set. Much better stats than the blue set.

Suentous PO
12-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Yes, you're missing a few pieces. The illusion mantle of force is the helm for the brownish set. Much better stats than the blue set.

thx! so there ARE 3- blue yellow and brown, hmmm.
i now have to assume im missing a weapon also.
anyone have that? (again if)

Lowlyspy
12-04-2012, 05:11 PM
There are only 2. He's referring to the yellow set as brownish. They really need to change the names back, would be so much easier to know what you're lookin for.

Suentous PO
12-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Grrr. Yeah one connecting name would be helpful.
Thx Spy, cya this eve I'm sure.