PDA

View Full Version : Scared of Elite map?

azefekie
12-04-2012, 12:42 PM
I've joined several random Elite Village rooms to farm lately, I keep hearing people complaining for someone to leave so that a tank (warrior) can join. Just a heads up to all of you who keep complaining, it's a lot faster to do Elite Village without a warrior. The best group for farming Village is 2 rouges and 2 mages. Please stop hiding behind the warriors and complaining, because in the end it just means you aren't any good.

wvhills
12-04-2012, 01:19 PM
evidently i'm not any good. :(

Rushorgtfo
12-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Me and aze just us 2 killed elite bosses. No warriors. Sooo agree ^

StompArtist
12-04-2012, 01:22 PM
evidently i'm not any good. :(

I agree. teehee!

*Zero*
12-04-2012, 03:09 PM
You may can, but it's alot easier with a tank.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Read what i wrote again please. It's faster without a tank, it wouldn't be faster if it wasn't easier.

Cahaun
12-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Read what i wrote again please. It's faster without a tank, it wouldn't be faster if it wasn't easier.
Just because something is easy doesn't mean it isn't faster.

Bless
12-04-2012, 04:25 PM
I've joined several random Elite Village rooms to farm lately, I keep hearing people complaining for someone to leave so that a tank (warrior) can join. Just a heads up to all of you who keep complaining, it's a lot faster to do Elite Village without a warrior. The best group for farming Village is 2 rouges and 2 mages. Please stop hiding behind the warriors and complaining, because in the end it just means you aren't any good. LOL...its slower and lots of deaths...why? The mages and rogues will focus on their hp and spamming hp pots instead of pure damage.

Rushorgtfo
12-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Miracle bird are you sure you've played elite at all? Lol. Cause I solo elite bosses and I can do it with less than 20 HP pots, as a rogue.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 04:50 PM
it's slower and lots of deaths? listen guys this thread was a heads up on making it easier and faster not for players with crappy gear and builds to come on here and say something they haven't tried.
miraclebird if you tried this and died a lot...lol you suck. our team of 4 didn't "spam" HP pots and not use skills. and still did it under 1:30 each time.

next...
LOL...its slower and lots of deaths...why? The mages and rogues will focus on their hp and spamming hp pots instead of pure damage.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 04:53 PM
did you really just write that.....think about what you wrote...then edit it...then don't post here anymore lol

Ephesius
12-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Aze I havent seen you on arcane legends. Could it be because your using a different name? Shouldve stuck with your pocket legends name so people can remember you easily

azefekie
12-04-2012, 04:58 PM
my Al legend names are mage: Godstouch, warrior: Firstwarrior rouge: nameistaken. why do you always troll my threads? you still wont have a chance on beating me when pvp comes out on AL, i'll own you 10-0 again just lilke i did in EVERY fight in Pocket legends. it's good to see i still have my fan club thanks ephesius.
Aze I havent seen you on arcane legends. Could it be because your using a different name? Shouldve stuck with your pocket legends name so people can remember you easily

Bless
12-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Miracle bird are you sure you've played elite at all? Lol. Cause I solo elite bosses and I can do it with less than 20 HP pots, as a rogue. allright when can u gt on? Lemme see u solo this boss eith 20 pots: bael,

Take a vid and ill give u 400k al money if u do

As for elite, I do elite village farmin so yes

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:01 PM
i'm up for this challenge, make it 1mill 400k isnt anything and adding people makes the level harder. oh and im on right now let me know if we have a deal. thanks
allright when can u gt on? Lemme see u solo this boss eith 20 pots: bael,

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:02 PM
and ill use my mage

Bless
12-04-2012, 05:06 PM
i'm up for this challenge, make it 1mill 400k isnt anything and adding people makes the level harder. oh and im on right now let me know if we have a deal. thanks

1, i dont have a mil its 400k
2. I wrote rogue
3. 20 hp pots 20mp pots
4. Solo

PM me and take vid if ur up for it...

Rushorgtfo
12-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Miracle bird must only have one thumb lmao or he likes to move alot and uses a thumb the whole time to fiddle with his joystick when clearly the boss isn't goin anywhere. . 1 thumb on HP pots another on skills an attack. Not hard to do.

Bless
12-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Miracle bird must only have one thumb lmao or he likes to move alot and uses a thumb the whole time to fiddle with his joystick when clearly the boss isn't goin anywhere. . 1 thumb on HP pots another on skills an attack. Not hard to do. if its not hard to do the why aint u up for the challenge? You think elite maps hard for me? No but its not easy either.

Why dont u post a vid then?

Reunegade
12-04-2012, 05:19 PM
it's slower and lots of deaths? listen guys this thread was a heads up on making it easier and faster not for players with crappy gear and builds to come on here and say something they haven't tried.
miraclebird if you tried this and died a lot...lol you suck. our team of 4 didn't "spam" HP pots and not use skills. and still did it under 1:30 each time.

next...
Aze, you can't tell someone they suck because clearly they are just trying to express their opinion. If you want to make a thread, then expect people disagreeing. You might find 2 rogues and 2 mages a lot faster, but not everyone will agree with you, as everyone has different play styles making everyone's experience different. That's what make these games good; diversity. Don't go criticizing everyone when they're just being honest with you.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:21 PM
dont know if i can make a vid but its easy for someone who doesnt think it can be done to show them theyre wrong. Also it should be harder on mage you should make me that deal, ill even let you join and watch.
if its not hard to do the why aint u up for the challenge? You think elite maps hard for me? No but its not easy either.

Bless
12-04-2012, 05:24 PM
dont know if i can make a vid but its easy for someone who doesnt think it can be done to show them theyre wrong. Also it should be harder on mage you should make me that deal, ill even let you join and watch.
if its not hard to do the why aint u up for the challenge? You think elite maps hard for me? No but its not easy either.

Why dont u post a vid then? a vid for proof...nobody can solo bael with 20 pots, without dying...it takes like 40mins to kill him with a group.

Dreuefesie
12-04-2012, 05:25 PM
So does that mean you won't be doing any more runs with me? :P

Rushorgtfo
12-04-2012, 05:32 PM

If you would like to supply me with a video camera ill gladly do it.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:34 PM
i agree, and he was saying you would die a lot, which insnt true. that was my opinion, to his opinion :P
Aze, you can't tell someone they suck because clearly they are just trying to express their opinion. If you want to make a thread, then expect people disagreeing. You might find 2 rogues and 2 mages a lot faster, but not everyone will agree with you, as everyone has different play styles making everyone's experience different. That's what make these games good; diversity. Don't go criticizing everyone when they're just being honest with you.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:36 PM
40 minutes????!!!!! i can solo under 3-4 minutes... please send me a friend request on AL, i'll show you it doesnt take 40 minutes lol
a vid for proof...nobody can solo bael with 20 pots, without dying...it takes like 40mins to kill him with a group.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:37 PM
i'm serious i dont think youve tried elite village farming. because youre the only person that it has ever taken 40 minutes.
a vid for proof...nobody can solo bael with 20 pots, without dying...it takes like 40mins to kill him with a group.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:39 PM
dreu lol does it take us 40 minutes to this? or about 1:30- 2 minutes? ive farmed here plenty with you
So does that mean you won't be doing any more runs with me? :P

Rushorgtfo
12-04-2012, 05:39 PM
i'm serious i dont think youve tried elite village farming. because youre the only person that it has ever taken 40 minutes.

Bro leave him alone he's only got 1 thumb lmfao!

Dreuefesie
12-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Aze your thinking of the wrong map. Miracle is saying that bael can take 40 minutes, not village map.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Bro leave him alone he's only got 1 thumb lmfao!

hes confusing me on my own thread lol.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:44 PM
o.O. well we were talkiiing about village how did we get else where
Aze your thinking of the wrong map. Miracle is saying that bael can take 40 minutes, not village map.

Cero
12-04-2012, 05:45 PM

actualy Canop did:P

@elite villa
1:30-2mins is the average elite villa. ill bow if you did it faster than 90secs

you may dont need to video the whole thing. the screenshot of the time after you killed him might be enough?

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:48 PM
oh i see he said bael, my fault. we were discussing elite village not rooks miracle. none of us said we can solo bael...although i havent tried ;)

Bless
12-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Rush -_-

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:49 PM
lol biggest hacker ever, he got banned a long time ago.
actualy Canop did:P

@elite villa
1:30-2mins is the average elite villa. ill bow if you did it faster than 90secs

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:51 PM
thick in the head? were talking about farming elite village, not clearing, and not bael. you brought up bael out of nothing. good job stick with our topic. whos the dumb one lol
Rush -_-

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:53 PM
next time read everything through lol. stop adding stuff

Rushorgtfo
12-04-2012, 05:53 PM
lol biggest hacker ever, he got banned a long time ago.

Most of
The leader board scores aren't real except probably pve and achievement scores which is kinda useless since everyone ties for 1st? Lmao Season 2 is when it starts :) including the only leader board section that matters, Pvp.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:55 PM
...+1
Most of
The leader board scores aren't real except probably pve and achievement scores which is kinda useless since everyone ties for 1st? Lmao Season 2 is when it starts :) including the only leader board section that matters, Pvp.

Rushorgtfo
12-04-2012, 05:56 PM
And the achievement scores are mislead by its "top player" title lmao. Sorry to all you children who now think your the best players in al because you want to have high achievement scores when really it was only to have your name under "top players" for attention. You really want to be the best^.^ show me those skills when Pvp is out.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 05:59 PM
stop bullying me rush :/

MasterGT
12-04-2012, 06:01 PM
my Al legend names are mage: Godstouch, warrior: Firstwarrior rouge: nameistaken. why do you always troll my threads? you still wont have a chance on beating me when pvp comes out on AL, i'll own you 10-0 again just lilke i did in EVERY fight in Pocket legends. it's good to see i still have my fan club thanks ephesius.

Im with this guy ^^

Luv, Enforce ;)

Rushorgtfo
12-04-2012, 06:03 PM
stop bullying me rush :/

Your not on achievement board bro :o pve kills Is reasonable also. You can have the same drive towards wanting top pve kills as Pvp kills but Pvp kills is fighting actual players :3 can't really be the best fighting a CPU made to be killed by you. The achievement leader board on the other hand is just a joke IMO :P

lonakana
12-04-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm warrior and I guarantee its faster with one. Has anyone finished jarl in 55 seconds?

Duo 1:35
Trio 0:55
Solo: why?

azefekie
12-04-2012, 06:13 PM
most the time it ends up being a solo when you join randoms and they leave because no tank there. Also its fun to try doing solo in elite. i do believe youre wrong though warrior doesnt have much damage or skill power for it. weve tested this out a few times.
I'm warrior and I guarantee its faster with one. Has anyone finished jarl in 55 seconds?

Duo 1:35
Trio 0:55
Solo: why?

Cahaun
12-04-2012, 06:16 PM
did you really just write that.....think about what you wrote...then edit it...then don't post here anymore lol
I wrote that, I won't edit it, and I fully agree with myself. The easiest ways to do things aren't always the fastest ways to get things done.

azefekie
12-04-2012, 06:20 PM
but i did say its easier and faster. i'm sure that applies to some things, but not what we're discussing
I wrote that, I won't edit it, and I fully agree with myself. The easiest ways to do things aren't always the fastest ways to get things done.

Cahaun
12-04-2012, 06:29 PM
but i did say its easier and faster. i'm sure that applies to some things, but not what we're discussing
Ah but it does. We are talking about elite runs and how having a warrior can affect the difficulty and speed of a level run. Many outcomes can happen if a warrior is in or out.

primaeva
12-04-2012, 07:05 PM
and ill use my mage

... incoming video with mage wearing low DPS, high armor and Str gear, carrying skills that increase survivability and losing DPS just to clinch the 1 million gold.

Hey, guess who missed the point of having more than one class in the game? The whole reason why people PREFER warriors is because they innately have more armor on their gear and their primary damage stat is Str, which grants HP. Let's not even discuss the taunt skill sets. It's more EFFICIENT for a warrior to be doing the tanking. It's also more EFFICIENT for the DPS classes to be doing what they do best-- damage.

For pete's sake, the Jarl fight is the simplest encounter in the game where you have a tank and spank boss and no adds to clear. Even Stabb has a charge mechanic. Of course it appears like a DPS class with sufficient armor and threat gen (rogue. I went tank rogue a while back for fun and it worked because of the ridiculous, gear-independent damage) can do the job. And either your health pots or damage is going to suffer for it. Just because pots don't have a CD and rogues don't need full dex to put out decent damage doesn't mean it's good practice for two rogues/two mages to be running instances. It's just exploiting the current state of the game.

Piosidon
12-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Pros like you two may not need a warrior, but the rest of us n00bs need them

ShadowGunX
12-04-2012, 08:56 PM
i can solo elite villages 8) nd elite jarl

primaeva
12-05-2012, 02:58 AM
@ShadowGunX: Woop-de-do, my level 15 rogue I made in two days and with <100k of gear can solo elite Jarl as well. Wait, no, it can, in fact, tank Jarl while standing still for a full group of 4 people. And I mean standing still-- no running away from his charge attacks.

Yay, I'm in your club. I feel so pro.

/sarcasm

P.S.: No, I'm not making this up. My point is-- it's no big deal. Lol.

Bless
12-05-2012, 03:06 AM
Aze, what a jerk...
Miracle bird are you sure you've played elite at all? Lol. Cause I solo elite bosses and I can do it with less than 20 HP pots, as a rogue. allright when can u gt on? Lemme see u solo this boss eith 20 pots: bael,

This is how it started, and u suddenly butt in when i was clearly talking to rush. GJ troll

talentiert
12-05-2012, 03:19 AM
reading so much bs in here. lmao

Crystalite
12-05-2012, 04:14 AM
A guide listing skills, gear and methods for farming jarl without a warrior would be nice. This has several merits:

1) Convince random pickup groups a warrior may not be necessary. (Your original objective)
2) Show your detractors you can back up your claims and perhaps even sway them to your cause and make new friends. :welcoming:
3) Increase your fame, prestige and standing within the AL/PL/SL/DL community.
4) Go away knowing you have contributed towards making Arcane Legends a more friendly and enjoyable pastime for players of all backgrounds, regardless of money, time or luck (since one needs either one or more of these in order to acquire their desired choice of gear) invested in this game, especially those who have crappy builds and gear, but may essentially still be nice people in real life. :encouragement:
5) Steer this thread away from a potential flame war and into more productive grounds.

primaeva
12-05-2012, 06:41 AM
HOW TO FARM JARL WITHOUT A WARRIOR:

1. Aim for 450 Armor.
2. Aim for 1000 HP.
3. Don't be a sorcerer.
4. ???
5. Profit

Ambient
12-05-2012, 07:44 AM
To summarize this thread,

"My e-peen is bigger than yours!"
"No, I have the largest e-peen in all the land!"
"No! My e-peen has African roots, from the Republic of Zimbabwe!"
"Show me video proof."

primaeva
12-05-2012, 08:16 AM
To summarize this thread,

"My e-peen is bigger than yours!"
"No, I have the largest e-peen in all the land!"
"No! My e-peen has African roots, from the Republic of Zimbabwe!"
"Show me video proof."

+ "Lol your e-peen is the same size as everyone else's, but you make hell of a fuss over it."

Rot
12-05-2012, 08:24 AM
Which way is faster depends whether the Warriors have a Dmg build or a tank build..

DontNerfMeBro
12-05-2012, 08:49 AM
I've joined several random Elite Village rooms to farm lately, I keep hearing people complaining for someone to leave so that a tank (warrior) can join. Just a heads up to all of you who keep complaining, it's a lot faster to do Elite Village without a warrior. The best group for farming Village is 2 rouges and 2 mages. Please stop hiding behind the warriors and complaining, because in the end it just means you aren't any good.

I just love the part like ARGGHLESSQQANDMOREPEWPEW!

Well put

Azibas
12-05-2012, 01:34 PM
One thing that would be appreciated is if the boss did not regenerate all its health when you die. Even it simply doubled its remaining health would be great. My toon is a decked out warrior and I get one hit killed on pure runs. Alternatively it would be good if the drops were better on elite mode battling a boss for an hour and the entire group getting green drops is a bit of a let down. Right now Elite Runs are more like plat reducing runs. Of course there will be some that will say the name of the game is to have full parties with the best gear to even survive, but for some of us that are up for a bit of a challenge with smaller parties the doing all the elite runs are pretty much impossible with one hit kills and 100% regen.

DataPunk
12-05-2012, 02:12 PM
What good is a mage when his dmg stat doesnt go over 120 dmg? Its nice having 420 armor and 1k hp but u fail in dishing out dmg. The only thing a mage is good in.

azefekie
12-05-2012, 03:55 PM
How many times must you be told son....no one said they can solo elite bael with 20 pots...are you done?
Aze, what a jerk... allright when can u gt on? Lemme see u solo this boss eith 20 pots: bael,

This is how it started, and u suddenly butt in when i was clearly talking to rush. GJ troll

azefekie
12-05-2012, 03:58 PM
I use my sorcerer lol 1050 hp, 508 armor
HOW TO FARM JARL WITHOUT A WARRIOR:

1. Aim for 450 Armor.
2. Aim for 1000 HP.
3. Don't be a sorcerer.
4. ???
5. Profit

azefekie
12-05-2012, 04:01 PM
my tank mage has 137.5 dmg still more then warriors
What good is a mage when his dmg stat doesnt go over 120 dmg? Its nice having 420 armor and 1k hp but u fail in dishing out dmg. The only thing a mage is good in.

azefekie
12-05-2012, 04:05 PM
I don't believe they regenerate (at least not most) if you all die, i think its only if you take him to far then he heals fully. Also elite drops are worth so much more then regular map drops, so it makes sense to make them rare. that way the market doesn't get flooded with items and they lose their value. if you do need a warrior just make sure to stay out of the "red target area" ( i'm sure you know this).
One thing that would be appreciated is if the boss did not regenerate all its health when you die. Even it simply doubled its remaining health would be great. My toon is a decked out warrior and I get one hit killed on pure runs. Alternatively it would be good if the drops were better on elite mode battling a boss for an hour and the entire group getting green drops is a bit of a let down. Right now Elite Runs are more like plat reducing runs. Of course there will be some that will say the name of the game is to have full parties with the best gear to even survive, but for some of us that are up for a bit of a challenge with smaller parties the doing all the elite runs are pretty much impossible with one hit kills and 100% regen.

Azibas
12-05-2012, 04:57 PM
I have an hour of time in with Mother boss last night. As soon as me and Sirioz died the boss went to 100%. Basically when I went down Mother took out Siriuze quicker than I could plat revive myself and then it would regenerate its health. Done it three times in a row. When Sirioz was not in the room and I died it didnt regenerate. Not sure if it behave differently when there are more than one person in the room.

azefekie
12-05-2012, 05:33 PM
yes it's different if there is more people the high the player number in the room the higher the difficulty level is. kinda weird dying so fast..may i ask what level you are?
I have an hour of time in with Mother boss last night. As soon as me and Sirioz died the boss went to 100%. Basically when I went down Mother took out Siriuze quicker than I could plat revive myself and then it would regenerate its health. Done it three times in a row. When Sirioz was not in the room and I died it didnt regenerate. Not sure if it behave differently when there are more than one person in the room.

Azibas
12-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes of course the difficulty changes with number of ppl. Both our toons are capped toons with good gear. The part that im not sure that behaves differently is if there is more than one person fighting the boss and everyone dies does the boss regenerate. I didnt have a chance to prove this theory last night, but I do believe if you solo the boss it will not regenerate when you die.

azefekie
12-05-2012, 06:30 PM
oh ok. well i've never seen mother regenerate ( not saying it doesn't). I'm not sure if it changes if everyone is fighting or not. You're not talking about elite mother are you?
Yes of course the difficulty changes with number of ppl. Both our toons are capped toons with good gear. The part that im not sure that behaves differently is if there is more than one person fighting the boss and everyone dies does the boss regenerate. I didnt have a chance to prove this theory last night, but I do believe if you solo the boss it will not regenerate when you die.

azefekie
12-05-2012, 06:33 PM
oh i read your first post. yeah elite mother is fun, just need dmg players to kill her fast whille one tanks. Whats your HP?

Azibas
12-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Health is 2270. A full party is for sure easier, but it seem with a party of two it was too much. We did have a third person, but they DC right at the boss and could not get back into the run. I do hope that glitch get fixed as they did not leave the run on their own accord.

mrbrucifer
12-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Hey guys i keep doin leet maps and im having no luck does anyone wanna join up with me in game and do leet bael or some end game fun ty names tiefyter

crestmage
12-06-2012, 06:36 AM

No offense but i don't remember ever seeing you being "pro" at PL pvp. Maybe you should have stuck to dungeon-ing, just sayin.

Extreme
12-06-2012, 06:38 AM
Im not good on this -.+"

azefekie
12-06-2012, 02:33 PM
yeah it's not a glitch dude, once the timer starts noone can enter (as i'm sure you know). i think it's just server lag or his connection.
Health is 2270. A full party is for sure easier, but it seem with a party of two it was too much. We did have a third person, but they DC right at the boss and could not get back into the run. I do hope that glitch get fixed as they did not leave the run on their own accord.

azefekie
12-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Maybe because you never did PvP and ask any known PvP player. I don't play much PL anymore and i'll own you. gf. In fact check old forum PvP tournament matches you'll see my name bud. Now let's keep to topic.
No offense but i don't remember ever seeing you being "pro" at PL pvp. Maybe you should have stuck to dungeon-ing, just sayin.