PDA

View Full Version : Guild Hall - Appear on map

Loopz
12-04-2012, 03:14 PM
My suggestion is both for the convenience of the players as well as a potential selling point for Spacetime Studios to make extra cash.

Players would be encouraged to purchase platinum, or download other suggested apps through your referral scheme if they could see an option to access "The Guild Hall" on the "Map". This would be a quick link to teleport directly to their "Guild Hall" by simply selecting the option on the map.

For newer players it would encourage them to investigate the option much quicker and potentially raise your profits.

Not only is this more suitable for players who are in a guild. It would stimulate better profits.

Thanks for reading.

Energizeric
12-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Yeah, in PL you have to walk through balefort, but at least it only takes about a minute. In AL you gotta walk through Kraag, then into the guild castle, and then into the guild hall. Total takes at least a few minutes. It would be nicer if it was quicker.

Loopz
12-09-2012, 07:52 AM
Yeah, in PL you have to walk through balefort, but at least it only takes about a minute. In AL you gotta walk through Kraag, then into the guild castle, and then into the guild hall. Total takes at least a few minutes. It would be nicer if it was quicker.

You're right the time it takes to travel to the Guild Hall is a little long when you just want to get there in a hurry. Although it's not a major amount of time I just think it would make sense to have it on the map so that users can quickly see that A) it's available and B) convenience.

Thanks for replying.

Bremen
12-09-2012, 04:54 PM
I think it would be a great addition

Astrocat
12-09-2012, 05:18 PM
+1. Would be awesome.

Cahaun
12-09-2012, 09:21 PM
I barely found any reason to be in the guild hall anymore because I don't need potions and the guildhall is a bit empty with nothing to really make me and my guild mates stay in. (Unless we tie someone and put them in the corner or closet)
Now that I put my comment in the matter, I'll conclude this post with a solution I have come up with. In the map there are the usual area selections, but when you press on an area, it pops up a secondary screen. How about we have the option to enter the guild castle through this method? You'd click on the Kraag section, and then the secondary screen will pop up. Then you'd select the Kraag guild castle in the selection, press OK, and then it'll instantly transport you inside the castle. Sounds plausible to me.

CriticalCyr
12-10-2012, 06:15 PM
With the current system, you can't even go to the guild hall until after you've defeated Bael. Huge turnoff for low levels, especially it they're migrating from other games and want to join the same guild as they had in PL/SL/DL.

Cahaun
12-10-2012, 09:28 PM
With the current system, you can't even go to the guild hall until after you've defeated Bael. Huge turnoff for low levels, especially it they're migrating from other games and want to join the same guild as they had in PL/SL/DL.
Not really. Soon Kraag will be considered a low level town, and I never minded having to actually work to unlock different features of the game.