PDA

View Full Version : 1 thing missing

ragnok
12-04-2012, 03:53 PM
I think the only thing missing from this game to make it awesome is a priest class on most mmos I play I loved the priest class but that is just my opinion

Energizeric
12-04-2012, 04:26 PM
I think the only thing missing from this game to make it awesome is a priest class on most mmos I play I loved the priest class but that is just my opinion

Isn't that usually a support mage? Just be a mage and put most of your skills into buffs and healing.

Bless
12-04-2012, 04:29 PM

Isn't that usually a support mage? Just be a mage and put most of your skills into buffs and healing. crap build...priests r not needed since every class has self buffs and heals..also weapon procs

Airikay
12-04-2012, 04:53 PM
My favorite class of healers are the Rogues. The packs are the most useful as you can pick them up as you need them. And they have the most useful heal buffs. I actually feel the mages are the worse healing class.

Limsi
12-05-2012, 01:07 PM
That has got to be the Mage here :)

csyui
12-05-2012, 02:29 PM
I think they should set a new class that has balanced pts on 3 different properties, like ranger or knight.