PDA

View Full Version : Guide: How to Solo (Warrior)

Reunegade
12-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Hey guys! This is a guide on how to solo.
1. Tips

2. Skills

3. Statistics

4. Skill Timing

5. Mob Grouping

6. Gear

The map that I will do the example of today is Watcher's Tomb, because IMO it is the easiest place to solo.

Tips:

-Bring atleast 50 potions of both kinds.

-Make sure you have good gear.

-Time your skills (I will explain how to do that later)

-Know your enemies! If they hit hard, you should use better armor, and if they don't hit hard, and they have a ton of armor, get a weapon with more damage.

-Do not gather too many mobs, because the more mobs you gather, the better the chance of you to die.

Skills:

Now for skills, you could use different combinations, but my favorite combination is 5 Vengeful Blood/5 Horn of Renew/3 Windmill/1 Skyward Smash, but you could also use other variations such as 5 Vengeful Blood/5 Juggernaut/3 Windmill/1 Skyward Smash. It really depends on your style of playing. For example, if you want to live longer, use 5 Vengeful Blood/5 Horn of Renew/3 Windmill/1 Skyward Smash. If you want to hit very hard, then you could use the top four skills. Again, it's your preference.

Statistics:

Now for statistics, I know a majority of people would say go pure strength. That's the easy route to take. But if you want more of a challenge you could try 5/1, 4/2, 3/3, 4/1/1, 3/2/1, 2/3/1 and so on.

Skill Timing:

I know this is incomplete, but I have to go to a basketball game so I'll edit this later. :)

Bless
12-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Nice start =) cant wait to see it finished!

ShadowGunX
12-05-2012, 05:42 AM
ummm if one has good gears y to bring 50 potions!!!!???!!! lawl i dnt even need 25potions to solo elite maps. tombs r easy for warrior.
charged venge blood gives xtra 500hp nd horn of renew heals around 1k hp.

Rot
12-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Umm.. I thought we can't solo atm.

Lightningspeed
12-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Umm.. I thought we can't solo atm.

You can, if you're in a party. When you join a map with a party, the other slots are all taken up for your party members. So, if they don't join your map, it's as good as soloing. Try to find some people who might be doing solo runs to do this.

DontNerfMeBro
12-05-2012, 08:14 PM
shooting vengeful from the start kind of under mines the vitality providing part of it. lead with whirlwind. spam other attacks while it recycles.