PDA

View Full Version : Some guy reported me for charging him too much for a crafted orlok set

PhenomModz
12-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Should I be worried? or no. I Cause I have spent lots of money on this game.
He simply did not do his research before buying. He made that fault on his own.

BTW: his name was: Greekmaffia
Mine is: RiftLover

I dont want to get ban I actually just spent 89$ USD on plat today!

Kixxler
12-05-2012, 12:27 AM
How many times do people have to say email Spacetime Support?

PhenomModz
12-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Do i email them explaining?

razerfingers
12-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Wow, you wont get banned for that stuff lol! Send email to support to confirm if you like.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Lowlyspy
12-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Buyers remorse, he accepted the trade so that's his fault. No worries.

wammm
12-05-2012, 01:03 AM
I dont want to post this here but srsly this guy here (GREEKMAFIA) is a pro hacker, havent been a victim of him but lots of ppl were and lots of them reported him aswell, I still wonder why this guy is still roaming to this game, he must suffer consequences or prolly better be banned.

PhenomModz
12-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Reallly...! He is on my friends list now, we made up, should i delete him? He seems to be a nice guy other than when he called me a theif.

Revenge
12-05-2012, 01:15 AM
@Wammm
Greekmafia isn't a pro hacker, I don't even know who that is and I'm confident enough to say that. Unless he somehow got into PL's server files or could deface the forum then he would be considered as a "pro hacker". You're probably thinking of "pro scammer" which are two completely different concepts.

PhenomModz
12-05-2012, 01:36 AM
ok good lol

Revenge
12-05-2012, 01:39 AM
PhenomModz don't even worry about him, people will say anything to get their gold/items back. He completed a trade which may have been unfair but that was HIS fault, sts won't care. Out of curiosity what did he pay?

Unxtoxic
12-05-2012, 01:53 AM
Haha a lot of people say they are going to report me for some reason but I know I didn't do anything wrong

Jcyee
12-05-2012, 02:00 AM
his fault. nothing to worry about here

wammm
12-05-2012, 04:36 AM
@Wammm
Greekmafia isn't a pro hacker, I don't even know who that is and I'm confident enough to say that. Unless he somehow got into PL's server files or could deface the forum then he would be considered as a "pro hacker". You're probably thinking of "pro scammer" which are two completely different concepts.

Dude scammer and hacker is almost the same, you dont know what this guy can do , maybe he is your friend so I cant blame you on going up to his side, he is good on manipulating noobs and even pros, now if anyone of you or you aswell will tell " ahhhh that's there fault" well i guess thats not fair, its because your not helping to prevent this kind activity that actually ruin players and even the game. Would you sacrifice positive majorities than a negative one ?? As far as can see I think your answer would be yes.

Montanabro
12-05-2012, 05:18 AM
Don't email customer support. There is simply no need. STS would not interfere with a trade because one of the parties beloved they traded too much value.

vle_hoang
12-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Dont worry, read the rule on "report user" yet? it said that selling stuff for more than in cs doesnt mean scamming. So you dont have to worry.

Revenge
12-05-2012, 06:35 AM
@Wammm I am not defending anyone. I am all for the benefit of the Pocket Legends player base and experience. I am just informing you that hacking is so far separate from scamming it's not even in the same league. I have no idea who the person you think I am defending is, I just know my computing and know for a fact that he isn't a hacker. Probably just a good social engineer.

Waug
12-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Dude scammer and hacker is almost the same, you dont know what this guy can do , maybe he is your friend so I cant blame you on going up to his side, he is good on manipulating noobs and even pros, now if anyone of you or you aswell will tell " ahhhh that's there fault" well i guess thats not fair, its because your not helping to prevent this kind activity that actually ruin players and even the game. Would you sacrifice positive majorities than a negative one ?? As far as can see I think your answer would be yes.

if what, few peoples blame you and sts ban you. Will it be fair? Then perhaps you would tell, what's the evidence, sts would tell, oh no, we don't have any evidence, just few peoples said so we banned you. Will it be fair?

And check dictionary, perhaps you may get the difference. :p :banana:

Bless
12-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Ik this arse...i merch off him LOL trust me this noob wont do anything, he tried to scam by best friends demonic mace set -_-

FluffNStuff
12-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Please, like pretty please stop calling out players by name.

Superduper
12-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Thread Locked in 3...2...1...

ArtofWar
12-05-2012, 12:43 PM
You shouldn't be worried ^^

Energizeric
12-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Guys, I know Greekmafia rather well, he is on my friends list and talks to me all the time (more than I'd actually like). Let's just say that he is an annoying kid and also a bit of an idiot. I say idiot not to imply he is mean or nasty, just not too smart. He's always begging me for money and gear. I've heard people accuse him of scamming them somehow, but I don't know how that is even possible since he appears to not have the brains to do something like that. And if he did scam people all the time, then he would probably have some money and decent gear, but seems that he is always poor and always running with pretty crappy gear. Just ignore him if he bothers you. And BTW, he has been banned multiple times, but I think they were time limited bans because he then comes back and tells me he was banned for a week, etc.

Chopper
12-05-2012, 01:47 PM
how does spending money on plat have any relevance on whether you cheated someone or not?
So you spent $89 dollars today, which means you cant scam anyone? :)

FluffNStuff
12-05-2012, 01:48 PM
I was in Forest Haven yesterday when Samhayne was spam selling Skeller pinks for 100K a piece. So I messaged him that the price was ridiculousness and he was over charging and he tells me these noobs have no clue so who cares. So I ask him why he even bothers to do this if he works here, and he says he doesn't care about the gold, he just loves scamming noobs. Now, I don't have any screenshots of this, or any proof what so ever, but I am calling out Samhayne for liking to scam noobs, so everybody reading this should get angry at him and ask him why he likes to scam noobs!

[sarcasm: DON'T call out names, the damage you do can NOT be undone]

Multibird
12-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Lol greekmafia tried to rush, but sucks, and no shouldn't be worried. Its his fault trading...

Ortalan
12-05-2012, 02:15 PM
I have muted Greekmafia more than once lol.... my bad for ever un-muting him. He told me yesterday in-game that his grandfather is in the hospital. He wanted me to give him a crazy low price on a Green Dragon Mystery Helm because.... wait for it... he plays PL with his dying grandpa and wants to buy a Green Dragon set for him before he dies. Having heard VERY similar stories from a TON of PL scammers in my months here, I refused to buy into his story, and remuted Greek - permanently this time.

Also, thank you for post riftlover! It seems clear from your description of events that you are someone to be avoided in trades as well. Good to know.

Roberto077
12-05-2012, 02:37 PM
How many times do people have to say email Spacetime Support?

tres

You should have any trouble. STS doesn't ban for not giving people gear or money.

Samhayne
12-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Thread Locked in 3...2...1...

*click*