PDA

View Full Version : What's the best 4 skills for warrior?

jadepathology
12-05-2012, 01:51 AM
and where should the skill points distributed to? :encouragement:

thanks!

Jcyee
12-05-2012, 02:02 AM
i like skyward smash, windmill, veangeance (not sure if thats what its called, helps with mana, has any eye as its button) and horn or renew.

thats basically what i was suggested to do and its working out just finr for me haha. i was told to completely disregard all other skills and not add any skill points to them. so i really have no idea what any other warrior skill does :/

Cero
12-05-2012, 02:04 AM
check out Ladykiss' Warrior build..pretty much decent.

class sectio>warrior

Montanabro
12-05-2012, 02:47 AM
The answer to this totally depends on whether you want to DPS or tank.

jadepathology
12-05-2012, 08:03 AM
So this one is for elite build only? or for both normal and elite map? :)
check out Ladykiss' Warrior build..pretty much decent.

class sectio>warrior

*Zero*
12-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Skyward Smash, Chest Splitter, Vengeful Blood and last but not least Juggernaut.

Cero
12-05-2012, 10:29 AM
So this one is for elite build only? or for both normal and elite map? :)

if it works for elite it would prolly effective for normal maps.

but if your looking for a decent mobber and boss .

Skyward-windmill-Vengefull-Horn of renew.

ofc there are many other build, like what Zero posted above. If you read the kill discription and compare others build it would prolly be easy for you to choose.

jadepathology
12-10-2012, 02:17 AM
Thanks! :)
i like skyward smash, windmill, veangeance (not sure if thats what its called, helps with mana, has any eye as its button) and horn or renew.

thats basically what i was suggested to do and its working out just finr for me haha. i was told to completely disregard all other skills and not add any skill points to them. so i really have no idea what any other warrior skill does :/

jadepathology
12-10-2012, 02:18 AM
Thankyou :)
Skyward Smash, Chest Splitter, Vengeful Blood and last but not least Juggernaut.

jadepathology
12-10-2012, 02:21 AM
Ah, i see. thanks, atm i still played my rogue, helping people and recruiting guild members so i got plenty time to play my warrior :)
if it works for elite it would prolly effective for normal maps.

but if your looking for a decent mobber and boss .

Skyward-windmill-Vengefull-Horn of renew.

ofc there are many other build, like what Zero posted above. If you read the kill discription and compare others build it would prolly be easy for you to choose.

TheLowerLight
12-10-2012, 08:46 PM

I think juggernaut is going to be a pvp skill because it can remove snares.

Raxin
12-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Hor veng wind chest