PDA

View Full Version : Cannot see my friend in game

Kawaiho
12-05-2012, 05:30 AM
I added my friend in game. However we cant see each other even we are in the same map. What can we do in order to see each others? Even we are in the same map, people that we see are also different.

Help

Minties
12-05-2012, 05:56 AM
There are different instances of each map. The two of you are not on the same one. Easiest way is to party up and have one join the other.

Flamberge
12-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Yeah you guys are on different room. Try to join your friend from friend list. If you can't join, that means his room is full.

phamtom
12-05-2012, 05:37 PM
different server, form party then go "social"> go to party

Serancha
12-06-2012, 07:05 PM
My friend and I have this same issue, and, since the options get grayed out when we're in separate instances of the same zone, we can't "join" or "go to party" unless we leave a town. We can see each other (usually) in forests or tombs, but not in the towns, trading posts, or the crypt/tomb entrances. I understand the technical theory behind using different servers/instances to handle the large population, but perhaps there is a way to keep people who are in the same "friend" lists on the same server? Just a thought for the geniuses in the dev department :adoration: