PDA

View Full Version : Guildwars 2 players, please read!

vampinoy
12-05-2012, 06:03 AM
I'm planning to assemble a PvP / WvW guild, if you haven't got any yet, consider this an invitation. I'm open to change my server, so that's a non-issue. But If you already have a guild and can't leave, I'd like to get your feedback on how I can further improve and attract people to join me in my adventure.

The name of the guild is Upsilon Alpha Rho (FRAT), it's a fraternity based guild. Currently, I'm the only member so I'll be building this from scratch. It's a challenge and a role I'd like to assume in that game.

I belonged to a fraternity back in college with an almost similar name, one of the best days of my young life hands down, all the stupid crazy things I learned and because of that I gained wisdom and strength to deal with life, not to mention, I was able to create strong connection with my brothers which broadened my network :D

I know PL people are very good in making guilds, I'll appreciate every tip :D

Check out my Guild advertisement in the forums, let me know what I need to improve on.

Link: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/guilds/Upsilon-Alpha-Rho-FRAT-now-recruiting/first#post926745