PDA

View Full Version : Btw: Gj sts :)

DontNerfMeBro
12-05-2012, 06:56 AM
I'd like to take a break from my typical critical and demanding attitude and give cred to STS..

In case it's never been pointedly recognized I just had to complement STS on the function of the auction house. It's simple, user-friendly interface and smart search mechanics have always been a pleasure in the Legends line.

I don't think I'm congratulating an 8 year old for going pee-pee in the potty here but seriously...I can think of many large successful titles that couldn't figure this out. Am I giving too much credit, or just enough?

primaeva
12-05-2012, 07:25 AM
Well, it -is- free-to-play, and it's a gem of a game for that. I hope they build on their success and continue to deliver content that's as good if not more engaging-- while the launch and iOS launch is still fresh on everyone's minds.

Deathpunch
12-05-2012, 07:56 AM
As soon as they add a gold counter to the cs interface I might be inclined to agree with you. Until then, no.

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

DontNerfMeBro
12-05-2012, 08:33 AM
As soon as they add a gold counter to the cs interface I might be inclined to agree with you. Until then, no.

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Your point, although inadvertent, is good, unlike, my over usage, of, com,mas.

Montanabro
12-05-2012, 12:28 PM
The CS works fairly well. Would be nice to see the chatlog at the same time though.

Superduper
12-05-2012, 12:36 PM
The CS works fairly well. Would be nice to see the chatlog at the same time though.
Except for not being able to do anything when you are previewing on your avatar