PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends gets 16/60 on "Best free iPad games"! - Techradar

Skeletonlord
12-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Pocket Legends has been given the 16th spot out of 60 competitors for the best free iPad game award!

I just wanted to congratulate PL for getting an awesome award! Here's what Techradar had to say about Pocket Legends:

Most iPhone OS MMOs are dreary text-based affairs, so it's nice to see Spacetime Studios creating something a bit more ambitious with Pocket Legends, providing us with an iOS-specific 3D world populated by the usual motley collection of fantasy characters. As always with MMOs, the game demands you invest plenty of time to get anything out of it.

You can read the full article here : http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/tablets/60-best-free-ipad-games-692690

Noodleleg
12-05-2012, 10:35 AM
:D!!! PL will soon be moving to plan World Domination :p!

Rawrimafish
12-05-2012, 10:54 AM
lol^^ GO PL!!!

Knockador
12-05-2012, 11:33 AM
:D!!! PL will soon be moving to plan World Domination :p!

Shhh...http://images.neopets.com/template_images/lost_isle_captain.gif

Chopper
12-05-2012, 12:08 PM
That's funny, by reading all the complaints here on this board, you would think it was the worst game ever designed! :redface:

Noodleleg
12-05-2012, 07:46 PM
That's funny, by reading all the complaints here on this board, you would think it was the worst game ever designed! :redface:

Humans have a gene (or whatever) built inside of them to want more and to complain the 3 wrong out of 97 XD! Sorry, but it's instinct. We can't help it, bud.

vampinoy
12-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Competition isn't very high...Tiny Tower beat Pocket Legends LMAO! That's actually embarrassing considering those other games above Pocket Legends are almost like Flash Games...It's like saying you're top 16 out of a class of 60 bum students :D *Applause*

Noodleleg
12-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Competition isn't very high...Tiny Tower beat Pocket Legends LMAO! That's actually embarrassing considering those other games above Pocket Legends are almost like Flash Games...It's like saying you're top 16 out of a class of 60 bum students :D *Applause*

And STS is laughing at your check account balance. Lol jk, but it's nice to best of something, right ^_^? Like how I won my school spelling bee twice... (No, I'm not a kid who studies a dictionary 13 hours a day... I've won other awards too -_-) Means nothing, but still something you feel proud of XD!

Cascade
12-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Good job on a great, long-lasting game! May the longevity of PL continue on!

-Cheers

Mage till the end
12-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Tiny towers Ftw!

Jcyee
12-05-2012, 10:40 PM
woohoo! congrats :)

Riccits
12-06-2012, 02:23 AM

yup the 15 games above i wouldnt play more than 2min....