PDA

View Full Version : Ascend To A Higher Status In Ascension

Demthres
12-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Ascension is my new elite guild for level 70+ age 18+ active PL elites. I have been trying to start a guild that focus on quality over quantity and found that without first a core of elite officers by my side it is a daunting task. This guild will take what I've learned from all the guilds I've made before and be flawless. If you wish to join/help run the most elite guild PL will ever see then please PM me, Demthres, in game. I have already established my core officers some of which you may know by name such as Wammm, and Ebebiose. If you think you have what it takes to Ascend with us above all others then PM me for interview.

dudetus
12-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Must be tough leading two guilds at the same time.

P.S. Ur guild can't be Flawless. He's in Uniti.

Divitae
12-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Just simply the best.

Ixamxrevoltx
12-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Update: Our level requirement is now 68+. Update: Wammm is no longer in guild. Update: I'm xrevoltx and I'm the new officer. Feel free to message me for am interview, I am usually trolling in balefort or getting rushed in PvP. Xrevoltx 75 bird. Ixdreamxi 65 pally mage. Beckonxstomp 56 nuri bear.

Mage till the end
12-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Update: Our level requirement is now 68+. Update: Wammm is no longer in guild. Update: I'm xrevoltx and I'm the new officer. Feel free to message me for am interview, I am usually trolling in balefort or getting rushed in PvP. Xrevoltx 75 bird. Ixdreamxi 65 pally mage. Beckonxstomp 56 nuri bear.
Trolling and rushing are good qualities for an officer to have.

Demthres
12-31-2012, 03:26 PM
Must be tough leading two guilds at the same time.

P.S. Ur guild can't be Flawless. He's in Uniti.

LOL nice player reference haha. And I semi manage both guilds. I have a great support team of officers in both guilds who help me run the show. I couldn't do it without them. They are the secret to our success.

Ixamxrevoltx
12-31-2012, 06:04 PM
Trolling and rushing are good qualities for an officer to have.

I clearly said getting rushed

jobv
01-11-2013, 01:42 PM
it is the best man

add jobv l70 warrior and jobnederlands level 55 archer

AvidLegend
02-03-2013, 07:43 PM
This guild is now longer available it has been shut down please update. Demthres has quit the game and my passed leadership to anyone. Sub guild ascending is very much alive however.