PDA

View Full Version : Flap Jack is not doing anything on my stats..

spiderpig
12-05-2012, 12:10 PM
i notice no difference with my stats when i summon flap jack. what is the problem?

Airikay
12-05-2012, 12:21 PM
I think you're expecting stats he doesn't have. I never run out of mana with him. He gives regen and damage. None show on stat page

Bless
12-05-2012, 12:21 PM
It has 15% dmg, 8 mana n hp regen. It all adds up in battle dw

Limsi
12-05-2012, 12:25 PM
It should be working :P

bbt1
12-05-2012, 12:48 PM
I agree with ribbit u get 25 str and see Inc in str health damage n bonus damage on ur stats but with flapjack or any pet that gives a % damage Inc u don't see it on ur stats idk y definatly think u shud see ur damage stat go up by 15% for flapjack

Airikay
12-05-2012, 01:36 PM
I agree with ribbit u get 25 str and see Inc in str health damage n bonus damage on ur stats but with flapjack or any pet that gives a % damage Inc u don't see it on ur stats idk y definatly think u shud see ur damage stat go up by 15% for flapjack

Because Strength is a stat displayed. And it increases health and if you're a warrior it also increases damage. I'm guessing you're a warrior. The damage counter on stat page is messed up in the first place, Sam said that they're working on it last week. So that's not completely accurate at the moment anyways. Maybe when they fix it, pets damage can be added also.

bbt1
12-05-2012, 01:56 PM

Because Strength is a stat displayed. And it increases health and if you're a warrior it also increases damage. I'm guessing you're a warrior. The damage counter on stat page is messed up in the first place, Sam said that they're working on it last week. So that's not completely accurate at the moment anyways. Maybe when they fix it, pets damage can be added also.

Idk what str is a stat displayed means coz er! Damage is also a stat displayed lol and they had an update to fix damage and correct some wpns damage already!

Montanabro
12-05-2012, 02:11 PM
i notice no difference with my stats when i summon flap jack. what is the problem?

Is he happy? Have you fed him?