PDA

View Full Version : Premium

Superduper
12-05-2012, 12:26 PM
I personally do not like the idea of premium players. The idea of no monthly fee for STS games is what drew me in. It could be the very thing to push me out. Yes, I understand the idea of running a business, but are plat sales not enough? I know many people that have paid thousands, and I myself have paid hundreds. Whether or not you agree, I want to hear your opinions.

Airikay
12-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Isn't it something like PSN? Why should you care if some want to spend a monthly fee when you don't? Perhaps its a better deal for their money.

Edit: or are you talking about the package with extra space and auction slots

Lowlyspy
12-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Well, it's not like the people who buy subs are going to have the game broken in their favor. When i think of subs i usually just think of people getting monthly plat allowances or some vanities exclusive to subs.

MasterGT
12-05-2012, 12:54 PM
I to agree, if they make premium accouts and so on. That will be the thing to drive me away from STS games

Rare
12-05-2012, 01:00 PM
I to agree, if they make premium accouts and so on. That will be the thing to drive me away from STS games

Why?

Superduper
12-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Why?
Thats what set them apart. Everything was there at your fingertips without needing to pay a dime.

Rare
12-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Thats what set them apart. Everything was there at your fingertips without needing to pay a dime.

I don't understand. Did they already announce a subscription service?

Airikay
12-05-2012, 01:22 PM

But it's only for those who decide to pay. It's not for everyone, correct? So how does that effect you if you don't buy it? You can go about the normal platinum method still I'm sure.