PDA

View Full Version : I feel like there are not a lot of people playing SL

chukie
12-05-2012, 03:37 PM
STS devs I think you need to sort out SL.. it is literally dead. Hardly anyone plays like they use to before. i know people are going to AL but hardly people playin SL cuz no events on or fun items. I think you should do somthing devs cuz everytime i go onto SL hardly people are on.. so please get SL back up on its feet!

Lowlyspy
12-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Did SL ever get the weapon design contest winners added?

[S]pectacular.
12-05-2012, 04:11 PM
No.

[S]pectacular.
12-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Did SL ever get the weapon design contest winners added?

No.

theryanluu
12-05-2012, 04:52 PM
LOL I SEEN SL TONIE SAW LIKE 3 people

Worship
12-05-2012, 05:16 PM
I agree.. I currently stopped playing because of AL, but I'll rejoin SL when I cap

But yeah.. needs events and stuff
(And weapon contest design winners :P)

Zaonabiuibil
12-05-2012, 05:27 PM
No?! REALLY?! Never would've guessed!

Samhayne
12-05-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm sorry that is your perception. There are still thousands and thousands of people that log into Star Legends every day. We have some fun new winter fest content coming that I'm excited to get the word out about soon.

Worship
12-05-2012, 05:39 PM
No?! REALLY?! Never would've guessed!

Oh no, it's true. I didn't think I would guess it either but it took me awhile to get it right.. :o

azefekie
12-05-2012, 05:40 PM
you need to realize every time a STS game comes out everyone wants to try the new one. That's what happens when a gaming company is so successful.

Samhayne
12-05-2012, 05:44 PM
you need to realize every time a STS game comes out everyone wants to try the new one. That's what happens when a gaming company is so successful.

And also we're seeing a lift in all 3 other games as people check out AL and also check out our other games. SL numbers are doing pretty well, actually.

Worship
12-05-2012, 05:48 PM
And also we're seeing a lift in all 3 other games as people check out AL and also check out our other games. SL numbers are doing pretty well, actually.

Yes. Like how new people join the community and their first STS game is AL, so they see there are more legends games and try out those ones. SL gets lots of new players constantly.

Zaonabiuibil
12-05-2012, 06:16 PM
With every new game, players flock to it. Myself included. But even beforehand. We got bombed on the 10 month wait of Voleria, only to have a new cap using content from previous maps mashed together with different colored guns. Sorry to sound harsh, that's just how I and many others KNOW SL is like. What happened to Gibber? What happened to SL?

iRusher
12-05-2012, 06:26 PM

Yes. Like how new people join the community and their first STS game is AL, so they see there are more legends games and try out those ones. SL gets lots of new players constantly.

But it is basically dead..nobody that has been playing for awhile get plays anymore..ghostface for example haven't seen him on for about a week and he's always on usually

Zaonabiuibil
12-05-2012, 06:26 PM
But it is basically dead..nobody that has been playing for awhile get plays anymore..ghostface for example haven't seen him on for about a week and he's always on usually

Saw him today Lols

ArtofWar
12-05-2012, 06:36 PM

saw him the last days often lolol

Energizer12
12-05-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm sorry that is your perception. There are still thousands and thousands of people that log into Star Legends every day. We have some fun new winter fest content coming that I'm excited to get the word out about soon.

I would feel like a derp if a dev came and posted while I was complaining about them

Commanderkeen
12-05-2012, 06:57 PM

Any idea when the weapon design contest item will be added?

Neffy
12-05-2012, 06:58 PM
I wouldn't have noticed simply because I haven't been on SL in months, which is a shame because I absolutely love the theme of it. The whole idea is really cool to me, I just have yet to really get into it. PL has always been interesting to me and to see something somewhat resembling it, drags my attention from getting into SL and focusing all my free time on AL. I will more than definitely be getting into SL once I cap.

quanebo
12-05-2012, 07:02 PM

see him everyday in base._.

iRusher
12-05-2012, 08:06 PM

see him everyday in base._.

I don't see him hen I'm on then

Mitchturbo
12-05-2012, 08:08 PM

Thanks Sam it means a lot to me for your reply :-)
Looking forward to what's cooking.

iAmPain
12-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Well there we have it, theres gona be Winterfest 2012! I hope we have enough content to keep the game alive and attract old/beta players and thanks for leaking that out Sam!

BodMaster
12-05-2012, 11:20 PM

Plat per play based? Same Vanity WF Gear as last time?

Or all brand new?

Mrbananaz
12-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Plat per play based? Same Vanity WF Gear as last time?

Or all brand new?

hopefully brand new.... but with oldman winter again... need to farm since i stupidly traded for 50k to a guy when i thought they were gonna drop loke flies lol.
make it free? 2 plat doin 50 runs isnt cheap

Mitchturbo
12-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Hopefully Sam will let us know tomorrow :-) or after the announcement of Dark Legends big news lol XD

Aracnus
12-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Hopefully Sam will let us know tomorrow :-) or after the announcement of Dark Legends big news lol XD

What news?
---
And i'm diggin' ure new sig. Mitchie :p

gison
12-06-2012, 12:17 AM
hopefully brand new.... but with oldman winter again... need to farm since i stupidly traded for 50k to a guy when i thought they were gonna drop loke flies lol.
make it free? 2 plat doin 50 runs isnt cheap

Nope. Sts has recycled too many stuff. -1

Babbare
12-06-2012, 02:28 AM

I'm sorry for the effort your staff seems to put into our community. Oh, wrong game, my bad. If you mean your excited for a Xmas event that your team is going to just remake like the others, I would be too. A lot of work goes into changing a color of a vanity.

Riccits
12-06-2012, 02:31 AM
PL isnt that much better atm.. feels empty

ShadowGunX
12-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Dead Legends XD

Zodiarck
12-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Dead Legends XD LOL good one, but my "sources" the stars >.>" told me that xmas event is prob the 14th or 21st

cjswogkstkdg
12-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Thousands of people log on to check to see if there are any new stuff

Im one of em..

Cero
12-07-2012, 04:26 AM

True

STS devs I think you need to sort out SL.. it is literally dead. Hardly anyone plays like they use to before. i know people are going to AL but hardly people playin SL cuz no events on or fun items. I think you should do somthing devs cuz everytime i go onto SL hardly people are on.. so please get SL back up on its feet!

also true

Cero
12-07-2012, 04:28 AM

Who ask who logs in?
Playing star legends and logging in has a difference. Anyone can log in and.check the game..........

oh shoot!!! quoted instead of editing...

KillaSkillz
12-07-2012, 12:56 PM
I played through AL, my opinion same thing with the economy as DL. I quit playing DL. There is still things for me to do in AL though, but when there is new content in SL I will be on more.
SL is my favorite of all sts games. I may not be on much now, but I will be on again and I'm not going to tge others permanent, SL is the game I enjoy.

Astrocat
12-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Even if I don't play it anymore, what happened to the weapons from the design contest? That was like months ago. Just curious.

Zodiarck
12-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Even if I don't play it anymore, what happened to the weapons from the design contest? That was like months ago. Just curious. I just realy hope there not saving as the set weapons for next cap, and if they are lol that cap just better be somewhere in december or next month cause they might actualy make sl a little more fun to mix and match

Zodiarck
12-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Pretty much sl needs a makeover lol, btw turns out the idea I asked sts to consider about adding another class to sl is being added to pl kind of a shame I would have enjoyed a closecombat class sorta like a plasma sword class or something like that, actualy allready have the shield coming to think of it ._. Closest class to this is engie, engie should have been it :,o

gunshadow
12-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Haven't played SL in weeks but have logged in from time to time and it does seem like there are less people playing. Playing AL at the moment but have always liked SL. I'm hoping once new content is out people will be back.

chukie
12-11-2012, 12:47 PM
same here bro.. but I think the conclusion is that everyone is just playing AL

Zodiarck
12-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Lol lots of people log in to see if there are updates does not mean they,play and heres my theory the more updates and items added the more money people are willing to,pay for stuff like plat, with each update im sure sts rakes in a lot money especialy if it has to do with new gear people waste bunch of plat for miners just to find it and also takeing time to level alts buying exp enhancers and such, so in my view update is the way to go

CMX
12-14-2012, 03:44 AM
Lol lots of people log in to see if there are updates does not mean they,play and heres my theory the more updates and items added the more money people are willing to,pay for stuff like plat, with each update im sure sts rakes in a lot money especialy if it has to do with new gear people waste bunch of plat for miners just to find it and also takeing time to level alts buying exp enhancers and such, so in my view update is the way to go

SL is good from beta until the 41 cap. Occasionally I will login for 5 min to loiter around but not playing due to the current disappointment. No one is online in my friendlist and have plenty of plat leftover from the 2000 package that I can't justify where to spent them. Recolouring vanities, nah...

Every product has a timeline.