PDA

View Full Version : Daily Reward Problem..

Worship
12-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Is this normal?

I went all 4 days in a row and was fine.
On the 5th day (today) i came on like 3 hours after it was ready. And the goblins took it :(
Should that of happened?

EDIT: My point is: Should it of been taken within just 3 hours??

DJMdivine
12-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Goblins took my reward two days ago... Nasty little boogers they are...

Goodjacky
12-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Lol Happened to me before

Azibas
12-05-2012, 06:08 PM
My problem is that i play too late during the weekend and my timers end up being somewhere between 2am and 3am during the work week.

Montanabro
12-05-2012, 06:11 PM
I go for 5 days with a time set to when I know I can access it (eg, 7pm). Inevitably that gets pushed back a couple hours over the week since I sometimes can't get on that very minute, so before I start the next 5 days I wait a day so I can start again at 7pm (or whatever my target is).

I also have the banner notifications come up on my iPhone as reminders.

Hope this helps!

Suentous PO
12-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Good to know that it's 3 hrs, I think you get 6 in pl. odd

Asahetek
12-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Happen to me my first week, was staying up late fell asleep woke up few hours later and got msg.

Justg
12-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Guys, Daily Reward is problematic at best. Just a heads up that we'll be shutting it down with the cap raise. We'll be bringing in another Ally or two with better stuff to make up for it.

Worship
12-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Guys, Daily Reward is problematic at best. Just a heads up that we'll be shutting it down with the cap raise. We'll be bringing in another Ally or two with better stuff to make up for it.

I see.. Well thanks for the allies, and also, thanks for the heads up!

Aracnus
12-06-2012, 05:12 PM

I think allies would be better, or just raise the rates for better awards at the 5th day.. so we don't get the same things we do from other dailies.
---
Off Topic: Since when did you care about FLowman, Worship? Or, are you just copying me, because mine has reason

trixie
12-06-2012, 05:16 PM

I prefer the allies anyway because if I can't get in during the time frame then at least my reward is still there.

Thanks for keeping us updated and I'm excited to see what you have planned. Hopefully, the ally will give something other than pots or elixers. I would like to see gold given out. I do like the occasional hauntlet or story token.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Zaonabiuibil
12-06-2012, 06:10 PM
I think allies would be better, or just raise the rates for better awards at the 5th day.. so we don't get the same things we do from other dailies.
---
Off Topic: Since when did you care about FLowman, Worship? Or, are you just copying me, because mine has reason

You always think everyone is copying you. Perhaps you were copying them. And BTW using a sig he told you never to use isn't remembering him, it's trashing his memory.