PDA

View Full Version : Has a 23-hour day been suggested already?

Lick_the_Toad
12-05-2012, 07:07 PM
For the "Daily ...", it would be nice if the games used a 23 hour timer instead of the 24 hour one. My point is that when I miss my initial time (say I have to work late), it would be nice to be able to get back to normal hours without skipping. That and you never get your daily the instant it pops, so the time is always slipping. With a 23-hour day, it is trivial for fix these minor fluxes. Also makes it less annoying when the server is down at "Daily Time", or the connection keeps dropping...
Sure, if you were a die-hard and collected 24 days in a row, each an hour earlier than the last, then you would get an extra daily. But if you are that dedicated, maybe you should get a "bonus" bonus.

The suggestion is not AL specific, but would be nice for all the Legends... Like in PL, I get the elixer expired message, but the Daily Blessing doesn't become available for some time (evidently there are 2 different values for 24 hours). And in PL since the Daily Blessing lasts 24 hours, make it such that if I claim early I only get the most recent blessing.

BTW there is a bug in the Daily Bonus where I check once, and it indicates "7 seconds" left. I come back 20 seconds later and it indicates "13 seconds" left (and the time is climbing).

Dreuefesie
12-05-2012, 07:21 PM
The 23 hour day sounds like a very good idea, then even if you miss out by a few hours you can get it back to your schedule within a few days without having to restart the clock again.

FluffNStuff
12-05-2012, 07:24 PM
I keep mentioning it but it never hurts bring it up.

sirtibby
12-06-2012, 10:46 AM
BTW there is a bug in the Daily Bonus where I check once, and it indicates "7 seconds" left. I come back 20 seconds later and it indicates "13 seconds" left (and the time is climbing).

Not a bug, just the way it works. You need to change maps before it will become available for collection.

Lick_the_Toad
12-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Not a bug, just the way it works. You need to change maps before it will become available for collection.

As a software designer, the fact that there is a work-around doesn't mean it is not a bug. It does make it a lower priority to fix, especially as there are bigger bugs they should address.

On the other hand, the fact that the near-side wall can hide myself and other objects is not a bug, but a feature of the game. It is annoying, but not a bug. Less annoying since a happy pet still collects these unseen items.

Justg
12-06-2012, 05:39 PM
We're sunsetting the Daily Rewards program with the cap raise. It's just too problematic :/

Good news is we'll be adding an ally or two with better stuff :)

Zaonabiuibil
12-06-2012, 06:13 PM
We're sunsetting the Daily Rewards program with the cap raise. It's just too problematic :/

Good news is we'll be adding an ally or two with better stuff :)

Thanks G!

sirtibby
12-07-2012, 12:49 AM

As a software designer, the fact that there is a work-around doesn't mean it is not a bug. It does make it a lower priority to fix, especially as there are bigger bugs they should address.

Just saying. It works the same way on DL.