PDA

View Full Version : Yawn yawn... Moar guides sound cool?

Noodleleg
12-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Yeah...recently, the community and I myself haven't made many guides... Anybody have special requests? I'll pick out the most popular one... Trust me... This time, I'm very willing to invest a lot of time lol... Maybe how armor works etc.? *Peace*

Heroelite
12-05-2012, 07:38 PM
How to be bes rinoh. nd some skill builds would b nice

Noodleleg
12-05-2012, 07:44 PM
How to be bes rinoh. nd some skill builds would b nice

This is going to take quite a lot of experimenting... Many builds you see and use today were the great works of old and pro PvP-ers :P!

Spyce
12-05-2012, 07:48 PM
How bout builds for lvls 1-76? :D

Heroelite
12-05-2012, 07:48 PM
True. But a good idea for a guide is wait til the new classes get here and make the first guide for the classes and give us some pros, cons, skills, etc. :)

Spyce
12-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Yes! I agree.

FluffNStuff
12-05-2012, 08:14 PM
How bout how armor works, including what the actual max percentage of damage it can block.

Suentous PO
12-05-2012, 08:27 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78044-Need-your-ideas-opinions

*old man voice*

It was after rep, that the great "guide" wars began. Noobs had to assert themselves and get famous but all the intelligent guides existed. They tried and tried making guides for anything from how to find cs to guides that all ready existed. Most weren't even complete! This provoked the native trolls to make fake guides leading to bans and embarrassed well meaning suck ups- er, I mean, new players. Thats how there came to be no more info, and no new guides. Similar to when reality tv ran out of reality.

I kid, if u do work on the new stuff coming out.

Noodleleg
12-05-2012, 08:45 PM

*old man voice*

It was after rep, that the great "guide" wars began. Noobs had to assert themselves and get famous but all the intelligent guides existed. They tried and tried making guides for anything from how to find cs to guides that all ready existed. Most weren't even complete! This provoked the native trolls to make fake guides leading to bans and embarrassed well meaning suck ups- er, I mean, new players. Thats how there came to be no more info, and no new guides. Similar to when reality tv ran out of reality.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54211-Maybe-a-new-guide-from-Noodleleg&highlight=Noodleleg+guide

Yew funneh ^_^

Rot
12-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Making a Bear's guide, need around another week. :/

Mage till the end
12-05-2012, 09:48 PM
A guild to blacks like farming? Maybe a guild to lvl 76 pvp?

Noodleleg
12-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Making a Bear's guide, need around another week. :/

You are? :O!

Rot
12-05-2012, 11:08 PM
You are? :O!

Yeah! :D

Noodleleg
12-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Yeah! :D

Ooo I'd like to see this! Be careful of a guy named David, though... He's a phatty ;)!

Rot
12-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Ooo I'd like to see this! Be careful of a guy named David, though... He's a phatty ;)!

Is David Myst? And.. why is everyone a phatty? :D

dudetus
12-06-2012, 04:16 AM

*old man voice*

Yep. We won the war in the end. It took few infractions and a player movement (down with the rep) to end the ridiculous guide war. That being said I am trying to finish my "how to log in to Pocket Legends" guide. But I am always confused which buttons to press. Haha I'm still provoked every time I see "guide" in a thread name. That era was so darn annoying.

Srsly, I thought making some sort of wolf guide as it seems that the class is "Assassin" type of DPS melee class which is my absolute favorite in all MMOs I have played and I think I can manage making an actual guide out of it and not a "guide"

Unxtoxic
12-06-2012, 04:31 AM
How to use a war machine on black ops 2 LOL jk some farming guides would be great

Noodleleg
12-06-2012, 08:15 AM
How to use a war machine on black ops 2 LOL jk some farming guides would be great

Aim and fire away. Unlike in zombies, it explodes on impact XD

Roberto077
12-06-2012, 08:24 AM
I'm making a Video Guide for how to level up to level 20 as fast as possible without buying elixirs.

Rot
12-06-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm making a Video Guide for how to level up to level 20 as fast as possible without buying elixirs.

Cult Crypts, King of Bling, Hidden Passage/Magic Castle? D:<

dudetus
12-06-2012, 09:28 AM

Yep, lvling guide to lvl 20. Done.

Rot
12-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Yep, lvling guide to lvl 20. Done.

Now thank me, lmao. ^_^

billybob1
12-06-2012, 01:20 PM
caen u maek mearchean gide? i iz pur nub ty nudels

Roberto077
12-06-2012, 01:48 PM

Pretty much, bro... lol

Cult crypts, king o' bling, hidden passage

Rot
12-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Guide's out!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78484-Comprehensive-bear-s-guide!&p=884376#post884376

Yich
12-09-2012, 12:11 AM
How about you design a replacement for the current auto leveling skill placement? If you make a good build that does fairly well at every level, it might get used. It would save the devs time to come up with it on their own, because they obviously have it pick random skills at the moment.

Rot
12-09-2012, 12:53 AM
How about you design a replacement for the current auto leveling skill placement? If you make a good build that does fairly well at every level, it might get used. It would save the devs time to come up with it on their own, because they obviously have it pick random skills at the moment.

It's in the Recommended Builds section in my guide! D: