PDA

View Full Version : Best Endgame Birdy!!

Multibird
12-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Many of us have been nagging about who's the best, well now you decide the best.
Who's the best bird??
Please follow the link to vote:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=50c039ebe4b0a8851cbbc6c7

Special thanks to Cold, Zucee, Obviiously, Capnaz, and Xstrklowinx for breaking down the list for me.
My apologies for missing someone and spelling wrong names.

The poll will be closed on December 15th 2012

Otukura
12-06-2012, 01:19 AM
incomplete list, flawless best bird, desoli close second, everyone else falls farrrrrrrrrr behind

Multibird
12-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Endgame refers to 75-76

Echoman
12-06-2012, 01:25 AM
I bes Wolfieee

Jcyee
12-06-2012, 01:31 AM
i dont even know who a bunch of those people are O.o and yes the list is incomplete lol

Rot
12-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Kanital!

dudetus
12-06-2012, 04:09 AM
Lol how have I gotten into list and have votes? Tied 1st spot atm with Ffa?

This list and poll is clearly not right atm. But helps my ego grow tho :).

Rot
12-06-2012, 05:17 AM

This list and poll is clearly not right atm. But helps my ego grow tho :)

Eh you.. :o

Extreme
12-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Its probably ffa or ninja !!! Good luck all
-judge

Roberto077
12-06-2012, 07:51 AM
Where's my names???? I BES BURD

Noodleleg
12-06-2012, 08:16 AM
No recognition for haxor Shawn D:???

Waug
12-06-2012, 08:35 AM
Why you needed such a poll, whearas you shouting "I BEST BURD"

CrimsonTider
12-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Please, God, make it stop!!

Rot
12-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Please, God, make it stop!!

Poll's fine for me. Threads bragging about how good they are, the so called " Best Bird " status they have annoy me. :/

D-:
12-06-2012, 11:06 AM

This list and poll is clearly not right atm. But helps my ego grow tho :).

Off topic but where is your Dolan guide?

Roberto077
12-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Poll's fine for me. Threads bragging about how good they are, the so called " Best Bird " status they have annoy me. :/

I agree. I find it annoying when people type terribly for a "humerous" pesonality. seriously, it's just annoying, not funny. I'm in a guild in a seperate game (more of a clan) that requires me to type properly. I wish there were more of those guilds.

Multibird
12-06-2012, 12:39 PM
I agree. I find it annoying when people type terribly for a "humerous" pesonality. seriously, it's just annoying, not funny. I'm in a guild in a seperate game (more of a clan) that requires me to type properly. I wish there were more of those guilds.

This poll isn't for showing off or anything. It was a request from a friend who was bored and wanted to pvp someone who gets the most votes.

Roberto077
12-06-2012, 12:56 PM
This poll isn't for showing off or anything. It was a request from a friend who was bored and wanted to pvp someone who gets the most votes.

I never said it was for showing off. I just said that I don't like when people type terribly all the time even when the know how to type better.

ex. I bes burd, I bes behr, bes maeg

Multibird
12-06-2012, 01:37 PM
I never said it was for showing off. I just said that I don't like when people type terribly all the time even when the know how to type better.

ex. I bes burd, I bes behr, bes maeg
would you like a better explaination, idk maybe a essay.

Roberto077
12-06-2012, 01:55 PM
would you like a better explaination, idk maybe a essay.

Or maybe people saying "I'm the best bird/bear/mage" would be nice....

Multibird
12-06-2012, 02:18 PM
The friend who requested wanted birds specifically, but when i have time i'll try to make a poll for bear and mages.

azefekie
12-06-2012, 02:30 PM
PvP End Game tournaments show the best bird players, not someones opinion.

imsogud
12-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Or maybe people saying "I'm the best bird/bear/mage" would be nice....

I'm the best bird/bear/mage

dudetus
12-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Off topic but where is your Dolan guide?

Locked. Obvious huh?

Roberto077
12-06-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm the best bird/bear/mage

xD thanks
Best first post ever, of all time. Welcome to the forums!

Nihiliste
12-06-2012, 04:01 PM
PvP End Game tournaments show the best bird players, not someones opinion.

Yup, obviously Hahahahabirdy. Thread closed.

Multibird
12-06-2012, 04:59 PM
We don't need past

Areufa
12-06-2012, 05:45 PM
i r bes rinoh

Zeus
12-06-2012, 06:08 PM
We don't need past

That's what they all say, but when a player wins the same bird tourney multiple times in a row, that player's skill makes a statement.

I'm sorry, Multibird, but the new generation PvPers are not as good and most likely will never be as good as the old generation PvPers. Why? They lack what the older generation had: ability to understand the game mechanics and utilize them effectively.

I would consider only a very few players up there to be pros.

azefekie
12-06-2012, 06:12 PM
*dreams of becoming a good bird*
We don't need past Join a tournament, you still won't place, when tournaments come all the good players tend to come back to the game for it. so get some popcorn, watch who comes out on top and keep dreaming.

Noodleleg
12-06-2012, 06:13 PM
That's what they all say, but when a player wins the same bird tourney multiple times in a row, that player's skill makes a statement.

I'm sorry, Multibird, but the new generation PvPers are not as good and most likely will never be as good as the old generation PvPers. Why? They lack what the older generation had: ability to understand the game mechanics and utilize them effectively.

I don't know if I should go, "WOOOT!" or "-_-..."

ozuce
12-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Just a game

Ephesius
12-06-2012, 08:05 PM
I say toshed and resistution is second best because I am the first best. I once beat a crafted mage with a bone pvp shield 2 times in a row with uncrafred 70 gear. So I say that I should be on list to I will vote for myself

Extreme
12-06-2012, 08:16 PM
I say toshed and resistution is second best because I am the first best. I once beat a crafted mage with a bone pvp shield 2 times in a row with uncrafred 70 gear. So I say that I should be on list to I will vote for myself

-.-"

Multibird
12-06-2012, 09:04 PM

Yes true, but endgame means 75-76, which is why my list includes almost every 75-76 endgame birdies. So idk why people are bringing in birdies from 71. Some of you say hahahhahahabirdy, but considering his level (71) he doesn't fit the endgame category atm. This thread is very specific for lvls 75-76 only, even though this thread won't determine the best of the best. It will let people know who to challenge for a good match. I'm not discriminating anyone nor am I saying who is the best.

Otukura
12-06-2012, 09:07 PM

^did not get included on list.

Multibird
12-06-2012, 09:17 PM
*dreams of becoming a good bird* Join a tournament, you still won't place, when tournaments come all the good players tend to come back to the game for it. so get some popcorn, watch who comes out on top and keep dreaming.

When I said "We don't need past", All I was implementing that hahahabirdy is 71, who's not considered as a endgame birdy. I never said anything about me being the best. I don't care what people say about me in pvp. I don't plan on making the leaderboards nor do I care about my stats, like many of you do. Pvp is where I come once or twice just to have fun. Farming and Merching is my PL life.

Deathofan
12-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Ffa/dolloway, he has always been the best! Remember kdr means nothing at all, for those who nominate a particular bird for his kills (most fake).

CrimsonTider
12-06-2012, 10:29 PM
When I said "We don't need past", All I was implementing that hahahabirdy is 71, who's not considered as a endgame birdy. I never said anything about me being the best. I don't care what people say about me in pvp. I don't plan on making the leaderboards nor do I care about my stats, like many of you do. Pvp is where I come once or twice just to have fun. Farming and Merching is my PL life.

HaHa could beat most 75-76's as a 71. Just sayin'. A lot of the oldies could come back and rule PL pvp in no time.

Multibird
12-06-2012, 10:45 PM
HaHa could beat most 75-76's as a 71. Just sayin'. A lot of the oldies could come back and rule PL pvp in no time.

LOLZ ik.....

Zeus
12-06-2012, 11:15 PM
^did not get included on list.

Nah, doesn't matter to me, Christopher. :)

I was just surprised how since a lot of the pros don't play, that instead of the new generation working up to the standard of the legendaries, the bar dropped so they can call themselves "pros".

Zeus
12-06-2012, 11:16 PM
LOLZ ik.....

If you know, logic would show that the best End game birdies remain the same then.

Noodleleg
12-06-2012, 11:21 PM

I was just surprised how since a lot of the pros don't play, that instead of the new generation working up to the standard of the legendaries, the bar dropped so they can call themselves "pros".

Yerp yerp.

The skill diagram:

Legendary
|
|
Skilled
|
|
|
Experienced
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pro
|
New Guy

And ZOMG Parffee double posted XD!

Multibird
12-06-2012, 11:45 PM
If you know, logic would show that the best End game birdies remain the same then.

I know what you're trying to say but this thread was made for a friend who wanted to challenge the bird with the most votes. (75-76) only my friend. The reason I didn't add you on the list was because I don't know if your bird is 75 or 76.

Otukura
12-06-2012, 11:51 PM

the new ones are pro tho

like, it's amazing that the oldies who are still there haven't rage quit yet

azefekie
12-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Sometimes when I'm having a bad day, i pop on Space Time Studios to read his messages...in the end i feel much better.

Gaunab
12-07-2012, 10:27 AM
This thread is unneccessary. Anyone with some understanding for PvP can see that Dolloway is easily the best even if he doesn't play that often anymore. Especially since almost every single pro bird has quit or retired by now (Birdy, Kanital, Azi, Flacs,...) It's obvious why. This list shows that it is hard to differ for many between actually skilled birds and those who just spam very basic combos, have fast fingers and some luck. Only very few of the newcomers really have potential.
I bet at least half of the people who voted don't even do endgame PvP.
Even I am on the list and got votes, and I made maybe 1-2k kills with my bird since MF. :stupid:

"I best bird" is even more overused then the Bronx Bomber joke. Almost as unoriginal as putting a gf at the end of your post.

oh and Parf, no doubt Birdy is skilled but as a 71 it is impossible to keep up with the best of the 76 birds.

GF

Spectre
12-07-2012, 10:38 AM
best bird is Hahahabirdy, he beat every single bird in this game and also won all tourneys.
Apollo, gaunab, ace, ffa, azi, ywforplaying, nunja, blindrogue are also awesomest birds I met in this game, but only Birdy can be called the best.

Otukura
12-07-2012, 11:11 AM
This thread is unneccessary. Anyone with some understanding for PvP can see that Dolloway is easily the best even if he doesn't play that often anymore. Especially since almost every single pro bird has quit or retired by now (Birdy, Kanital, Azi, Flacs,...) It's obvious why. This list shows that it is hard to differ for many between actually skilled birds and those who just spam very basic combos, have fast fingers and some luck. Only very few of the newcomers really have potential.
I bet at least half of the people who voted don't even do endgame PvP.
Even I am on the list and got votes, and I made maybe 1-2k kills with my bird since MF. :stupid:

"I best bird" is even more overused then the Bronx Bomber joke. Almost as unoriginal as putting a gf at the end of your post.

oh and Parf, no doubt Birdy is skilled but as a 71 it is impossible to keep up with the best of the 76 birds.

GF

all your votes are from 2 laptops a desktop and 3 phones.

Gaunab
12-07-2012, 11:25 AM
all your votes are from 2 laptops a desktop and 3 phones.

Still helps my ego to see someone loves me on the internet at least. :)

azefekie
12-07-2012, 12:49 PM
He forgot Azefekie, I'm best birdmage

gaunab GF
best bird is Hahahabirdy, he beat every single bird in this game and also won all tourneys.
Apollo, gaunab, ace, ffa, azi, ywforplaying, nunja, blindrogue are also awesomest birds I met in this game, but only Birdy can be called the best.

azefekie
12-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Yerp yerp.

The skill diagram:

Legendary
|
|
Skilled
|
|
|
Experienced
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pro
|
New Guy

l
l
l
l
l
Azefekie

Nihiliste
12-07-2012, 02:59 PM
The only "pro's" in this game are the oldies like Flacs listed. And Like Apollo said, this new generation of PvPers (wannabee's) lack game mechanics, tactics, and skill.

Otukura
12-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Still helps my ego to see someone loves me on the internet at least. :)

more than love

dudetus
12-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Currently IMO best bird is FFA without a doubt. Kan is terribly inact (snivel) and even though Hehehehehebear is the most skilled without a doubt he is lvl 71 atm and Parth is away, Gaunab plays with his nub behr, and so on. So many of the old veterans (especially the very best of them) are terribly inact whereas Dollo plays more than the whole Uniti combined.

Ofc there are still good birds out there but FFA stands out from the rest.

Edit: Flawless is lvl 75 now. The poll is obsolete.

Otukura
12-07-2012, 08:27 PM
The only "pro's" in this game are the oldies like Flacs listed. And Like Apollo said, this new generation of PvPers (wannabee's) lack game mechanics, tactics, and skill.

like you

Otukura
12-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Edit: Flawless is lvl 75 now. The poll is obsolete.

+1!

Loaden
12-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Congested thread.

You cannot simply be the best by what others say.
You'll have to prove it to all.

CrimsonTider
12-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Let's just settle this now...

If it weren't for my arthritic right thumb, poor eye sight, high ping, kids screaming, wife nagging, long work hours, and other games... I would easily be the "best" bird. (Only if I got the kill shot in a 3v1.)

Crisis averted. Case closed.

:)

Mage till the end
12-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Let's just settle this now...

If it weren't for my arthritic right thumb, poor eye sight, high ping, kids screaming, wife nagging, long work hours, and other games... I would easily be the "best" bird. (Only if I got the kill shot in a 3v1.)

Crisis averted. Case closed.

:)

Make sure to tell me when u get all that fixed :)

razerfingers
12-08-2012, 01:03 AM
How come razer isnt on thaaa list?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Azataso
12-09-2012, 04:53 PM
What about that weird bird name in Unity, something like UHFASDQOIEFUHDFGKLUIERHSH :D

Deathofan
12-09-2012, 10:01 PM
What about that weird bird name in Unity, something like UHFASDQOIEFUHDFGKLUIERHSH :D Some rename to rush, then rename back to their original name. You're welcome.

Randomguy
01-02-2013, 12:55 AM
incomplete list, flawless best bird, desoli close second, everyone else falls farrrrrrrrrr behind

Flawless is a Mage

Deathofan
01-02-2013, 03:00 AM
Flawless is a Mage
"pvp" is his bird now

AbsolutePally
01-02-2013, 04:23 AM
Fact: Kornital can beat (by a lot) 90% of those people on that list by a note able margin in ffa 1/1 style play.
Would have to say, without looking at the list too long (for reasons that would make my head hurt) Kanital, Ffa, and Gaunab arethe only few that could defeat the great Kornital. Think of the skill of Kanital mixed with the awesomeness of corn.
In short. If I can dust of my Bird, put on some clean undies (crafted set) and beat on most of your "best" list. There's a problem.

Seminole
01-02-2013, 05:05 AM
Fact: Kornital can beat (by a lot) 90% of those people on that list by a note able margin in ffa 1/1 style play.
Would have to say, without looking at the list too long (for reasons that would make my head hurt) Kanital, Ffa, and Gaunab arethe only few that could defeat the great Kornital. Think of the skill of Kanital mixed with the awesomeness of corn.
In short. If I can dust of my Bird, put on some clean undies (crafted set) and beat on most of your "best" list. There's a problem.

Your not that great man, seriously. You have a pretty big head. Stay in retirement.

Rushorgtfo
01-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Your not that great man, seriously. You have a pretty big head. Stay in retirement.

Actually I agree with Mitch. When people who suck at Pvp try to make threads about decent/better pvpers than them, arguments break out. We got our Peace making hippies such as Seminole and others, who don't even have a decent capped bird. We got egotistic birds like me who are actually good? Lmao. Out of that list about 2 are actually good. So I see where Mitch is coming from. Oh well. I should make a poll of the best pizza toppings eva! Like motor oil, eyeballs, and balls of sht. See the comparison to my poll and this? It's about something good but every choice sucks. Case closed.

AbsolutePally
01-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Actually I agree with Mitch. When people who suck at Pvp try to make threads about decent/better pvpers than them, arguments break out. We got our Peace making hippies such as Seminole and others, who don't even have a decent capped bird. We got egotistic birds like me who are actually good? Lmao. Out of that list about 2 are actually good. So I see where Mitch is coming from. Oh well. I should make a poll of the best pizza toppings eva! Like motor oil, eyeballs, and balls of sht. See the comparison to my poll and this? It's about something good but every choice sucks. Case closed.

Thanks Waldo! Waldo knows I have a very capable bird at my disposal ;) He showed me a thing or two.

Flawless
01-02-2013, 09:04 PM
GG tho

imsogud
01-02-2013, 09:18 PM
GG tho

your sig is wrong, you should fear me

dudetus
01-03-2013, 06:25 AM
your sig is wrong, you should fear me

No he shouldn't

These threads are fun fun fun

imsogud
01-03-2013, 07:00 AM
No he shouldn't

These threads are fun fun fun

You spelled of right in your sig

Spectre
01-03-2013, 04:50 PM
In short. If I can dust of my Bird, put on some clean undies (crafted set) and beat on most of your "best" list. There's a problem.True story

sean0329
01-25-2013, 01:45 AM

I was just surprised how since a lot of the pros don't play, that instead of the new generation working up to the standard of the legendaries, the bar dropped so they can call themselves "pros". im a pro and I play...who knows whos old and new anymore all change names

Honney
01-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Kanital!

Lmao

Honney
01-25-2013, 02:09 PM
So many people vote for Kanital because he's on the top of LB.. I guess all of them don't know 50% of his kills are boosted, and another 30% is from killing noobs and low levels that don't even have a set.

XghostzX
01-25-2013, 02:22 PM
So many people vote for Kanital because he's on the top of LB.. I guess all of them don't know 50% of his kills are boosted, and another 30% is from killing noobs and low levels that don't even have a set.

Lol right, it's not like he won a bunch of tournaments, and wasn't part of two championships for capture the flag. No biggy.

And another thing, I think all the 1% voted represents the people who voted for themselves :D

azefekie
01-25-2013, 03:20 PM
I have an idea how about look at old tournament winners for the bird? :O wow thank you aze smart idea. You don't need people who have no idea who some of those are voting on the "bes burd", So many of these annoying threads pop up and they always end up the same place. Or even ask a reliable source (ghost, apollo, ect) someone who already knows they're good and won't try and boost their own ego.

azefekie
01-25-2013, 03:23 PM
Usually players who call themselves "pro" in posts get owned by ephesius...gg
im a pro and I play...who knows whos old and new anymore all change names

Honney
01-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Lol right, it's not like he won a bunch of tournaments, and wasn't part of two championships for capture the flag. No biggy.

:D

doesn't change the fact that he's boosting ghosty :p

Honney
01-25-2013, 03:28 PM
Usually players who call themselves "pro" in posts get owned by ephesius...gg

lol

XghostzX
01-25-2013, 03:53 PM
doesn't change the fact that he's boosting ghosty :p

Lol, I'm sorry, but just, no...

You're twisting the truth in order to make him look bad, considering you have something against him^^. He can't "boost", anyone has the option to leave or join a game, and it's PvP, not a tea party.

TheBedtBird
01-25-2013, 04:04 PM

You're twisting the truth in order to make him look bad, considering you have something against him^^. He can't "boost", anyone has the option to leave or join a game, and it's PvP, not a tea party.

Well ghost given my pro anaylisis, it's possible for him to if he had 2 phones

80k kills is a bunch of kills its kind of unrealastical to me if Ephesius doesn't even have that many kills. Ephesius has ALOT of kills but no where near 80k, and you know that the man loves his pvp.

Hint Ephesius is in the 20k-50k range of kills

Honney
01-25-2013, 04:17 PM

I'm a nice person i wouldn't wanna make anyone look bad without a reason lol. I don't have anything against anyone. And im not just talking about killing noobs, but killing his second accounts and umm ... friends maybe. (subcribers.?)

and by killing friends (subscribers) i mean like getting 3k free kills

XghostzX
01-25-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm a nice person i wouldn't wanna make anyone look bad without a reason lol. I don't have anything against anyone. And im not just talking about killing noobs, but killing his second accounts and umm ... friends maybe. (subcribers.?)

and by killing friends (subscribers) i mean like getting 3k free kills

1.) I'm close friends with Adam irl. He's never boosted by creating separate account :D Basically I'm saying pics or it didn't happen.

2.) I don't know anybody who's willing to give him "free kills", especially 3k. Who the hell has time for that haha.

Ladylove
01-25-2013, 05:15 PM
Well ghost given my pro anaylisis, it's possible for him to if he had 2 phones

80k kills is a bunch of kills its kind of unrealastical to me if Ephesius doesn't even have that many kills. Ephesius has ALOT of kills but no where near 80k, and you know that the man loves his pvp.

Hint Ephesius is in the 20k-50k range of kills

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html?m=1

You're welcome.

Entertaining
01-25-2013, 05:36 PM
Why am i not on the list. Lol

Flawless
01-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Because such a thing doesn't exist in this cap.

sean0329
01-25-2013, 07:54 PM
Usually players who call themselves "pro" in posts get owned by ephesius...gg right well im sure ill see your name in arena one day lmao