PDA

View Full Version : warrior skill help

Cl Liaw
12-06-2012, 04:28 AM
someone tell me which 4 skill should use for warrioir?

Urqui
12-06-2012, 04:47 AM
I use vengeful blood, windmill, skyward smash, & horn of renew:)

Reggin
12-06-2012, 09:40 AM
I use chest splitter with interrupt, axe throw with grab and armor reduction, maxed horn of renew, and juggernaut with all except movement impairment removal. I do terrible damage, but it's a great tank build.

With the currently bugged lifethief of potency, I noticed rogues using it were the only thing I couldn't keep aggro from with my old build (heartseeker rogues aren't a problem).

However, with this new build, even bugged rogues won't hold aggro. As soon as the boss goes after the rogue, just use axe throw to pull it back and use all 3 other taunts back to back and I have aggro again.

The only problem with the build is you are practically useless when it comes to damage, so I don't even try to damage. I just focus on gathering and holding aggro, protecting team, and letting the mages and rogues do what they do.

Cl Liaw
12-06-2012, 12:15 PM
what skill should use for SOLO ?

Thundamace
12-16-2018, 11:47 PM
I use axe, Horn of renew, vengeful blood and chest splitter, its a good build for tanks that are above average in the hp and armor department really helps maximize your damage and compete with rogues

Captainrock
12-17-2018, 03:32 AM
I use axe, Horn of renew, vengeful blood and chest splitter, its a good build for tanks that are above average in the hp and armor department really helps maximize your damage and compete with rogues

Why bump an old topic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobbels
07-13-2019, 05:05 AM
i like being warrior