PDA

View Full Version : Found new a cool game while waiting for AL cap

PvE
12-06-2012, 06:45 PM
So last night i was browsing for a game thats fun to play and easy to catch onto and i found this. Its not to difficult and players are nice. Its like a zelda mixed with runescape type game.

http://www.legendsofarteix.net/download.html

Its a fully customly made game

Backstory:

Once long ago, the Kingdom of Arteix was a peaceful land, humans and creatures lived in peace without conflict, but one night, one of King Harold II's court mages Aldith was working on his.. dark magic. Dark magic had been outlawed from the Kingdom from days when the dark mage council opened the Portal of Obedientiary, in an attempt to get magical creatures for cheap labor, Aldith was attempting to use a dark spell known as Schism, to split the land among the humans and creatures..but instead, caused all the once peaceful magical creatures to become in raged! They began raiding towns within the Kingdom of Arteix! The king sent out a decree asking all able bodied citizens within the kingdom to join the fight among the humans and creatures.

When you start off on your journey you will have to select your class. There are five types of classes; warriors, rogues, archers, mages, and merchants. Each class can advance further into their job, and they all have their own special abilities. You start off stranded on an isle, where you have to return to Runyei. Runyei being the capital of Arteix.

PvE
12-07-2012, 05:19 PM
I hope someone you join. I wish to play with some pl/al'ers :) While we wait for caps to raise. Easy pickup and play game. No real commitment to grind

Battlewand
12-07-2012, 05:26 PM
What platform is this game on? And must you pay?

Shonex
12-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Is it on android,ios or chrome? :confused: