PDA

View Full Version : Guide: How to not die as a rogue or mage!

Deadbite
12-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Are you tired of getting one hit killed by that boss?
Are you tired of getting mobbed and killed?
Are you tired of stealing the agro from the tank with your powerful skills?
If so just follow these steps and things might brighten up for you. There are many things you can do. It all depends on your playing style.

After playing all 3 classes and understanding the importance of str dex and int i have come to realize you can no longer go pure unless your a tank and survive efficiently when you start off.

Got plat?
You can always buy a pet with str and armour on it hp regen is a nice touch to. Ribbit works wonders for me just my experience. There are many others out there so try them for yourself.
(Plat for pets is not only options many are listed in AH or found in various maps)

Got gold?
\What i recommend is if you have gold to burn spend a bit of it on gear that gives STR and ARMOUR, Hp regen is also a nice addition.
Equipment with Mighty in the title give a wonderful str boost. Equipment with stabilty and security give amour and dodge as well. Pendants and rings are a whole different ball park there are so many combinations so i would use this guide to pick the right gear for your build and style. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75954-Legendary-Level-15-16-Item-Guide-and-calculations&p=859605#post859605

No gold?? Little plat??
If you have minimal gold and just a few plat you can always respec for 5 plat and go 3:3 with your stats 3str and 3 of your classes designated stat or even add more str. If you combine this with everything else you have just become a health str and amour machine.

If your a tank seeking help follow the above steps but go pure STR.

MOST IMPORTANTLY
make sure you have good wifi and potions.

Also if you are an endgame rogue/mage With great gear and pets i would recomend a much less str based build.

Deadbite
12-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Reserved for updates.
Added a few things 12/6

Traebeles99
12-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Nice Guide I would personally suggest half str half dex with a good mana regen pet and health regen. Although ribbit is cool I would prefer flapjack

Lovee
12-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Nice work~

Deadbite
12-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Flap got no str tho. But this guide is just the basic you customize the build anyway you want. Trae I gotta get you my build for AL works wonders you need about 50k tho..

Traebeles99
12-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Flap got no str tho. But this guide is just the basic you customize the build anyway you want. Trae I gotta get you my build for AL works wonders you need about 50k tho..
Haha ya I like mine its pretty cool. But I would love to try urs. And flap has +8 regen to mana and health did u forget??? And just get a ring or amulet with extra armor and hp.

Deadbite
12-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Ribbit has the 8 hp regen to. And ill just buy mana pots mana won't get you killed health will..

Deadbite
12-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Well talk about this in game later?? I gtg

Traebeles99
12-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Well talk about this in game later?? I gtg

Haha Ok ttyl.

Blayze
12-06-2012, 08:39 PM
You should add:

Got good Wifi/Internet?
because that's always the issue, people tend to get dc'ed or got killed while lagging.

Deadbite
12-06-2012, 08:42 PM
You should add:

Got good Wifi/Internet?
because that's always the issue, people tend to get dc'ed or got killed while lagging.

Thanks. Added.

Lovee
12-06-2012, 08:44 PM
You should add:

Got good Wifi/Internet?
I always lag.. And die.. (Since I'm on 3G) I'm amazed my phone is still in one piece though :3

Deadbite
12-06-2012, 09:46 PM
*MALLISON is probaly your best bet with 20 str andddd 20 dex 20 int 5 critc is just the icing to the cake.

Traebeles99
12-06-2012, 10:07 PM
*MALLISON is probaly your best bet with 20 str andddd 20 dex 20 int 5 critc is just the icing to the cake.

Ya definitely the best.

Tuik
12-07-2012, 02:41 PM
tl;dr

if you die in one hit, get more str

if you survive more than one hit, go full dex or int and buy pots :D

Deadbite
12-07-2012, 03:18 PM
tl;dr

if you die in one hit, get more str

if you survive more than one hit, go full dex or int and buy pots :D

That will work for bosses but that's about it... If you de in 2 hits 2 mobs hit you an your dead.. Your idea doesn't work.

Vystirch
12-07-2012, 03:41 PM
[CENTER]
After playing all 3 classes and understanding the importance of str dex and int i have come to realize you can no longer go pure unless your a tank and survive efficiently when you start off.

MOST IMPORTANTLY
make sure you have good wifi and potions.

First part I totally disagree with you are just playing a rouge wrong. Oh and I disagree with the second part also! Oh and I disagree!

Btw I have one of each class capped! So I now what I'm saying.

You can go pure you just need the right pet. For a pure dex rouge choose hazel.

Deadbite
12-07-2012, 03:46 PM
First part I totally disagree with you are just playing a rouge wrong. Oh and I disagree with the second part also! Oh and I disagree!

Btw I have one of each class capped! So I now what I'm saying.

You can go pure you just need the right pet. For a pure dex rouge choose hazel.

Here is the thing i know you can go pure as i am on my rogue and mage. this guide is for people that are; just starting off, dont have a good group to run with, dont know how to use classes to efficiently, or a bad skill build.

Vystirch
12-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Here is the thing i know you can go pure as i am on my rogue and mage. this guide is for people that are; just starting off, dont have a good group to run with, dont know how to use classes to efficiently, or a bad skill build.

True this build/guide will help n00bs. Just let it be known this isn't a guide for high end rouges.

Deadbite
12-07-2012, 05:13 PM
True this build/guide will help n00bs. Just let it be known this isn't a guide for high end rouges.

Correct.

MasterGT
12-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Good work :teapot:

CosmoxKramer
12-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Thanks for the post Deadbite, because i suck on my rogue =)

One correction on the gear type

of Stability = STR & DODGE
of Grace = DEX & DODGE
of Savvy = INT & DODGE

of Security = STR & bonus ARMOR
of Fitness = DEX & bonus ARMOR
of Will = INT & bonus ARMOR

from my guide on lvl 15-16 gear http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75954-Legendary-Level-15-16-Item-Guide-and-calculations

Deadbite
12-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the post Deadbite, because i suck on my rogue =)

One correction on the gear type

of Stability = STR & DODGE
of Grace = DEX & DODGE
of Savvy = INT & DODGE

of Security = STR & bonus ARMOR
of Fitness = DEX & bonus ARMOR
of Will = INT & bonus ARMOR

from my guide on lvl 15-16 gear http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75954-Legendary-Level-15-16-Item-Guide-and-calculations

Thanks!

Airikay
12-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Flaps stuns cant be beat. I have basically any every pet except the platinum only pets and if your running his arcane will almost always stun. I think that is more beneficial than the health Ribbit will give as stuns will allow you to escape.

bstboss
12-16-2012, 01:28 AM
I'm a rogue and when ppl see me tanking Elite Jarl they say wow rogue tanking. It's easy if you know a little math.
1. Every level i gained i gave 4 dex 2 str everytime %66 dex %33 str.
2. My armor is lvl 16 best armors in game helmet and body atm.
3. My weapon is best weapon atm.
4. Most important thing how to tank or how to not die easy is about using accessories that give armor best of ring 50 and amulet 50 i guess if i remember them rightly.
5. Basicly if you have armor like 450 and hp about 900 you can solo elite village. Damage doesnt really matter i have 150. In this game you need to survive. Surviving is important than hitting like a god. In my opinion dex build is (k)rap. And use pots ofc.

AND also if you are rogue and if you want to make money just go for build up your armor as i said and go for solo elite rooks nest runs. Do it a lot but do it solo. With solo you have higher drop rate and use Luck elixir if you have platinium. I'v got 5 kettle egg from elite rooks nest so far. you know their value they are like 500k+ in game atm.

6. Most of this game is about skill and understanding of game. If you know how to play ; rest is easy.

sorry about grammar or English im little bit drunk.

liondedan
12-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Good guide :)

Wil Fred
01-19-2013, 09:53 AM
what i read from is this guide is having gold/plat to buy good pets and gears with hp/str/hhp regen bonus in summary, anything i'm missing?

Alhuntrazeck
03-16-2013, 09:59 AM
I've always gone pure INT. Your damage is higher as well as ur mana pool. ONly, u gotta work with other ppl, no soloing.

wowdah
03-17-2013, 10:13 PM
pure int..? for sorc? or rogue?

Mysticaleagle
03-18-2013, 10:55 AM
pure int..? for sorc? or rogue?

Pure dexterity for Rogue, ofc.

wowdah
03-22-2013, 11:08 AM
Pure dexterity for Rogue, ofc.

No I meant was he a sorc using pure dex or rogue using pure int? Cuz that doesn't make sense

cookiehunterx
06-13-2014, 08:19 AM
sorry for my englisch

cookiehunterx
06-13-2014, 08:20 AM
sorry for my englisch

Oops.....

sorry for my englisch