PDA

View Full Version : Skills unbalanced

Spicy1
12-06-2012, 09:13 PM
So does anyone else think its unfair that sorcerers and warriors have 8 skills from which to choose from but rogues have only 7. I think it would fair if the rest of the classes have one locked skill like we have marked prey. Opinions?

Cahaun
12-06-2012, 09:15 PM
No not really. The developers are still working on the skills, passives, etc. Even then, rogues get some pretty powerful skills to go through at the moment.

Duflie
12-06-2012, 11:49 PM
I rather wait until lvl 50 and get a super op skill

Prepare
12-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Be prepared to wait 3+ years then

primaeva
12-07-2012, 01:49 AM
I think it's pretty unfair my rogue does twice the damage of my sorc with just 100k of gear vs my sorc's 1m. Yes.

Oh wait, but we have 1 skill that could potentially make us more OP than we already are!!!! CRY HAVOC!

Spicy1
12-07-2012, 04:41 AM
As some of you stated that we have powerful skills allready. But it isnt about that why i started this thread. I just think there should be equal variety on each class. And comparing mage and rogue.. Pfft. Mages do equal damage and have a better heal if we want to go down this path.

Battlewand
12-07-2012, 04:46 AM
Myself, being a Sorcerer think that it is fairly balanced, although the Rogue's may only have 7 skills, they may be more powerful (and probably are). I like the way a sorcerer plays and that it has Area Of Effect attacks. I use AoE attacks because I feel it does more damage outright than singular targeted skills. I'm not so sure for the Rogue but I am led to believe it has more skills based on singular target attacks. The Rogue is also the DPS class or Arcane Legends and this allows it to execute more damage faster than other classes at its current level. Rogue's will get there last skill, you may have to be a little patient, but I'm sure it will come in time.

Limsi
12-07-2012, 05:10 AM
Since the game is being balanced, we all have the promising future ahead of us fellow rogue!

Vystirch
12-07-2012, 05:53 AM
As some of you stated that we have powerful skills allready. But it isnt about that why i started this thread. I just think there should be equal variety on each class. And comparing mage and rogue.. Pfft. Mages do equal damage and have a better heal if we want to go down this path.

Hold your horses! I don't think so! Rouges heal is way op! 35 to 40 percent of life healed per pack throw down! Mage is no where near that. btw I play both a pure int Mage and pure dex rouge.

Spicy1
12-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Hold your horses! I don't think so! Rouges heal is way op! 35 to 40 percent of life healed per pack throw down! Mage is no where near that. btw I play both a pure int Mage and pure dex rouge.

In the means of pure numbers it is better. But remember you need to run to get the packs, mage heal is more convenient. But hands down warrior has the best healing ability and in my opinion its fair.
Back on topic, people seem to miss my point here. The point simply is that i think its just unfair to have less variety in skills with 1class. I would make a same topic if it was about mage or warrior. And how powerful skills are dont really matter because pvp isnt implemented yet. To get through dungeons and elites its just about teamwork.