PDA

View Full Version : [Help] How to run hauntlet under 90s

csyui
12-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Hi everyone, is that any guides and tricks for running hauntlet under 90s?
For me, it's like mission impossible.Thanks.

Otukura
12-06-2012, 09:39 PM
a good group is about it.

Traebeles99
12-06-2012, 09:43 PM
I already have the title as many others do to. Here are some tips get a good mage or two and rest rogues. I have figured out its easier without tank but... if uhave a good tank such as Darklordray u can easily make it. Hope I helped u and thx u gave me an idea on a topic for a guide. :)

McDa Man
12-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Other than good team mates you need to have a plan too.
Some tips on how to run.
-In first zone kill all enemy to move on
-In second zone kill all the sorceress to move on (just aim at them, they appear at upper&lower right of the zone near the bridge to third zone, don't worry about the skeletons here)
- In the boss zone purely aim at the boss don't worry about the skeletons summed, when boss's hp is low, get one member to move to the check point while rest can finish the boss off.

Lastly use of speed elixir is recommend.

Hope it helps, good luck!

DontNerfMeBro
12-07-2012, 12:23 AM
a good group is about it.

how did I know this post would be worthless...

I'm stuck around 1;30 as well.. can't say I remember doing anything extraordinary to get that. stands to reason other factors like group composition, skill timing and coordination play a role in the best times. wish I had more input on some of the key factors.

Otukura
12-07-2012, 12:28 AM
how did I know this post would be worthless...

I'm stuck around 1;30 as well.. can't say I remember doing anything extraordinary to get that. stands to reason other factors like group composition, skill timing and coordination play a role in the best times. wish I had more input on some of the key factors.

all my posts r

DontNerfMeBro
12-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Some tips on how to run.
-In second zone kill all the sorceress to move on (just aim at them, they appear at upper&lower right of the zone near the bridge to third zone, don't worry about the skeletons here)
- In the boss zone purely aim at the boss don't worry about the skeletons summed, when boss's hp is low, get one member to move to the check point while rest can finish the boss off.

a little extrapolation..

All mobs in first zone must die. Does it pay to use abilities that "push" the fight towards the second door, or would that involve skills that tend to scatter mobs too loosely?

How much can speed buffs stack? (no i didn't scour the forums for the answer) pot+pet+skill doesn't seem to add all up.

Are full teams a liability because of difficulty scaling?

Lovee
12-07-2012, 06:33 AM
You'll need a team that knows what they are doing. I know it sounds kinda easy and even stupid but this is usually the main factor that's stopping you from 90s Hauntlet.

DontNerfMeBro
12-07-2012, 07:08 AM
You'll need a team that knows what they are doing. I know it sounds kinda easy and even stupid but this is usually the main factor that's stopping you from 90s Hauntlet.

*blank stare leads into heavy sigh followed by crushing facepalm *

Ephesius
12-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Dude who wants to spend an hour or even 2 minutes to find a good group, I suggest using a different suggestion instead of finding a good group. Unless you have me in the game I can help you do it in less then 30 seconds

McDa Man
12-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Dude who wants to spend an hour or even 2 minutes to find a good group, I suggest using a different suggestion instead of finding a good group. Unless you have me in the game I can help you do it in less then 30 seconds

I would like to hire you...after my issues are solved :)
yer? lol

Babbare
12-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Destroy all

Bless
12-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Dude who wants to spend an hour or even 2 minutes to find a good group, I suggest using a different suggestion instead of finding a good group. Unless you have me in the game I can help you do it in less then 30 seconds get a life, y aint u in leaderboards?

csyui
12-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Some tips on how to run.

Thank for you tip.
I just tried your way, but found only killing the mages in 2nd zone won't let me pass through. I have to kill enough number of enemies as well to get to Boss zone.

Worship
12-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Unless you have me in the game I can help you do it in less then 30 seconds

*Wishing you can thumbs down a post..*

Ephesius
12-07-2012, 04:56 PM
I am on the lb my alts is not my main still level 7 atm my alts are lvl 15

DontNerfMeBro
12-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Some tips on how to run.

got my best time, a little over 1:30 using this advice and solo, ironically. it also helps to not push too fast in the first room, attempting to keep the bad guys between you and the second door.

Astrocat
12-07-2012, 06:01 PM
If you really want that title, I recommend you this.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78407-Let-s-do-this-Fight-Club-the-Guild