PDA

View Full Version : How do I get money? :(

Suchislife
12-07-2012, 01:23 AM
Recently I am in need for money, however, I don't know how people get glyph set etc... How do you get so much money? Will anybody tell me instead of troll answers?

LwMark
12-07-2012, 01:46 AM
Merch, farm

Extreme
12-07-2012, 01:49 AM
If u are still low lvl get plat (get elixir) and lvl to 70-76 and get elxir to access underworld eruption and farm pinks (use shamsrock)
Or u could also merch like what Mark said (he is pro merch) merch buy items that are lower then usual price and sell higher price . Good Luck

-judge

LwMark
12-07-2012, 02:26 AM
Farmin is your best bet sort of, especially if your new to how merchin even works.
If you have the money an dont mind buyin plat then do as he said an level up to 70-76 and use some thrashers especially those 100% rerolls, because if u get purples automatically turns to a pink.
I personally NEVER farm, i been playin a while and just recently started farmin when glyph drops were high an.i was able to buy 100% rerolls, i made a cool 10m+ish and stopped, just wasnt for me.

Now you could go the merchin route BUT its sort of a hard thing to learn BUT once u get the hang of it , its friggin cake, it feels sort of like a job lol, im not goin to explain everythin . Im sure if u do a search you could find many merch threads from good ones to bad ones try readin them all an test out some diffrent ways, just some things to remember imo is

"To make money you got to spend money"
"Slow cash last longer then fast cash"
"Dont get into a cs fight with a merch"
"Gold always holds its value"
"You lose some an you win some"
"Pay attention to cs spammers, they tend to wanna sell cheap"
"Learn to control cs items"
" you can make big money on AO items, no matter what anyone tells you"
"Dont tell anyone how much gold/items you got, ever"
"Learn to pm FAST!"
" more cs slots u got, more money you will probably make"

vle_hoang
12-07-2012, 02:39 AM
Legal way: farm, merch.

Illegal way (stupid way): scam, beg.

Griffinfan
12-07-2012, 08:11 AM
Click HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32337-A-Guide-to-Making-Money!)

Rot
12-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Merch isn't working for me now, prices kept dropping. :(