PDA

View Full Version : Mapping more than 4 skills.

Obliteration
12-07-2012, 02:00 AM
Hello. I was wondering why isnt it possible to map 5 skills? I know there are only 4 slots but what if we could rotate the slots. I think its silly the game allows us to put our points into more than 4 skills yet we cant use more than 4. I have 0 platinum left for a respec.

Ortalan
12-07-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm guessing that STS is leaving plenty of room for future growth in the area of skills. The rogue class has one skill that is entirely unavailable until level 50! I wouldn't be surprised to see more mappable skills with increases in the level cap. Maybe at Level 25, we'll be able to map 5 skills, or even 6. The really great thing about skill restrictions like the ones in AL is that it creates a lot of diversity in potential character builds.

Lovee
12-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Give the game some time~ It's still new.

Shazbolt
04-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Please reconsider remapping skills' slots to at least 6 slots including pet's skill since we're going to a new level 31 cap soon.
Instead of our current 4 plus pet 1, maybe do it as level cap increases, so it will be more fun as we can see different combos.
Some people may add skill points to passives skills at a later stage as different class have different expectations and currently
armors and weapons may substitute for certain amount.