PDA

View Full Version : Many classes strength and weakness

spypeter1
12-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Hi all

Today i will show u strength and weakness every class has:D

Warrior: They are good class for solo an has high hp to do a great deal of soloing. They have strong attacks and generally unlimited mana.
The only thing i didn't too much adore is that its attack is very slow.:(

Rogues: They have good DPS and what i mean good, i mean massive. His (ya, i would say rogue a he, coz im a boy, hates the gender lock) moves were deadly and sneaky. He is fast, agile, and another type that a thief has.
The only thing bothers me, is that its mana is so frikin low.

Mages: This class has a magical attack that sort of an engineer in SL, he heal, he fights. He could make a mana regenerate buff.
The one that makes me sad, is that its attack are almost didn't exist, so low.

Hope this guide for new player is useful for what class u will be using:)

HunterH
12-07-2012, 06:59 AM
mage do dmg ! depends what spells you use ! i played with fire ball,heal,and the wind atack forgot the name and you do a pretty nice dmg !

sirtibby
12-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Mages do do pretty good damage. You just need to level them up and get decent equipment

darkalana
12-08-2012, 10:47 AM
I've played with my Rogue for 4 days straight, got lucky with dropping Blight as a pet (regenerates mana!) so I have no problem with mana, however cause of the amount of DPS i deal they all want to kill me! :) and my health is quite low. that's the only minus for me.

Bless
12-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Mages have same or more damage than rogues

spypeter1
12-09-2012, 12:33 AM
Well i guess im gonna edit it, coz i think only me that think mages has low damage, i think its only my toon stat thinks so, lol, suggest another

spypeter1
12-09-2012, 12:35 AM
I've played with my Rogue for 4 days straight, got lucky with dropping Blight as a pet (regenerates mana!) so I have no problem with mana, however cause of the amount of DPS i deal they all want to kill me! :) and my health is quite low. that's the only minus for me.

If ur lvl is 16, u better buy founder chests or the fire looking dual swords (i forgot the name) i guess its surely added ur health stat

Squishyness
12-09-2012, 01:20 AM
thanks for this post