PDA

View Full Version : Just a question to STS.

Rot
12-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Hello!
Just a silly question.. Are you guys ever bringing back Holloshields as a Dotd? Answers are appreciated, thanks!

Roberto077
12-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Yes

idk

cookiez
12-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Noooooooooooo! PLOX don't!

It's the one "rare" thing I have. Also please don't bring back snowmen helms, or founders or pirate shields. I don't have any of those but I still don't want to walk around alterra and see everyone with one

Noodleleg
12-07-2012, 09:16 AM
I think I have a solution.. make a different colored one? Now, people that want a "light-saber shield" can have one, but the people that want to keep it rare are also happy XD! Holoshields are the only thing that should recolorable, though... I'm not saying make an orange Iron Man helmet XD (das rit, nockaydore)!

Unxtoxic
12-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Isn't that what they did with antennas? Or some what similar?

Rot
12-07-2012, 10:44 AM

It's the one "rare" thing I have. Also please don't bring back snowmen helms, or founders or pirate shields. I don't have any of those but I still don't want to walk around alterra and see everyone with one

I'm just curious if they would bring it back. I agree with you regarding the Snowman helm, Santa helm, etc. :)
I have all 2010 Xmas vanities though. :D

I think I have a solution.. make a different colored one? Now, people that want a "light-saber shield" can have one, but the people that want to keep it rare are also happy XD! Holoshields are the only thing that should recolorable, though... I'm not saying make an orange Iron Man helmet XD (das rit, nockaydore)!

Good suggestion! Sts?! Where are you?! :D

Bous
12-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Yea its been months and still haven't seen it. Id buy a few atleast

nmyxspaceship
12-07-2012, 11:43 AM
I say bring it back. Bring it ALL back. Vanities that is. I have almost all Christmas vanities and items even original hollow shield. Why should I be mad that someone else has a chance to get one? Just seems selfish to me:(

cookiez
12-07-2012, 03:33 PM
I say bring it back. Bring it ALL back. Vanities that is. I have almost all Christmas vanities and items even original hollow shield. Why should I be mad that someone else has a chance to get one? Just seems selfish to me:(

It's a "reward" for playing a long time. I don't have any 2010 vanities and believe me...I WANT ONE! But if I got one, others would get it and it would make is less of an achievement to have it...it's like if sts made a special vanity that was available for 1 min, and you were the only one who bought it. Would you want sts bringing it back next week saying it's not fair to the other players? No you would say you earned it cause u looked in the dotd at that moment. Js

Rot
12-07-2012, 09:00 PM

Not trying to be selfish or anything, but the old vanities show the status of the player with them. :D

nmyxspaceship
12-07-2012, 09:08 PM
There are items meant for status and items meant for the community to enjoy. Status items founders helm, angel gear, crown of persistence, cap items, centurion, elite egg, rings. Not holiday vanities! Hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Kixxler
12-07-2012, 10:16 PM

I agree, it really sucks when you guys bring back old stuff becuz we no longer feel special that way

Bunnyshoota
12-08-2012, 10:11 AM
I know.

You know in some games how after you complete a stage/quest, a shop opens?

Make a quest like the ichors one, and after you've finished the quest, theres a shop with the holoshields for 50 plat each.

Only people desperate enough to get one will do it.

-BS

Rot
12-08-2012, 11:05 AM
I know.

Make a quest like the ichors one, and after you've finished the quest, theres a shop with the holoshields for 50 plat each.

-BS

+100!

cookiez
12-08-2012, 11:35 AM
I know.

-BS

Except not with holo shields

Reddwing
12-08-2012, 11:46 AM

It's a "reward" for playing a long time. I don't have any 2010 vanities and believe me...I WANT ONE! But if I got one, others would get it and it would make is less of an achievement to have it...it's like if sts made a special vanity that was available for 1 min, and you were the only one who bought it. Would you want sts bringing it back next week saying it's not fair to the other players? No you would say you earned it cause u looked in the dotd at that moment. Js

Not a reward if you buy it

ArtofWar
12-08-2012, 11:49 AM
recolored holoshields as a DotD would be cool :3

Register
12-08-2012, 01:00 PM

Didn't they already do that? Can't remember if that was SL or PL :3
Wasn't the holoshield blue for reserving your name in SL, and it was made DotD as a Crimson Holoshied? If they add a recolored holoshied, they should at least have a reason. Like a Christmas Holoshield or something. But don't bring it back completely.

cookiez
12-08-2012, 01:59 PM

Didn't they already do that? Can't remember if that was SL or PL :3
Wasn't the holoshield blue for reserving your name in SL, and it was made DotD as a Crimson Holoshied? If they add a recolored holoshied, they should at least have a reason. Like a Christmas Holoshield or something. But don't bring it back completely.

Agreed

Jcyee
12-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Id buy one :)

gison
12-08-2012, 04:29 PM
I hope so. Even just for 10 hours :o

Deathofan
12-09-2012, 05:12 PM
I would like a golden or blue holo shield :)